Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

Mackems no doubt will still reckon he's shite....

They'd wrote him off after seeing 20 mins of him :lol:

Werent all the scouting reports basically that he's a pretty poor player but is a fantastic finisher who scores lots of goals?

:lol: That's a direct quote off there btw.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in the second half seeing both of them make the same run to the near post was both unfortunate and refreshing. Unfortunate in that they got in each other's way and refreshing in that we now have strikers that make runs instead of the perpetual loiterers they've replaced.

The likes of Cabaye, Guthrie and Ben Arfa are going to look alot better than they already do with those two in front of them.

Werent all the scouting reports basically that he's a pretty poor player but is a fantastic finisher who scores lots of goals?

Sheesh.

Haha class, they really must not think about what they post a shit striker that scores loads of goals dear me.

I hate that in a striker mind. :aye:

They keep banging on about his first touch, looked canny to me he stopped a ball dead that was dropping from above terrace height as well as bringing Jonas' fast cross down for the goal. I've watched Oba Martins and this lads first touch is practically Messi's in comparison.

Guest CabayeAye

He's no Frazier Campbell tbh

Frazier Campbell might not score any goals, but he's an amazing striker! Much better than that shite Cissé.

Cisse reminded me a bit of Cole - a bit raw but great instinct - it's fucking brilliant to see a striker who's so sharp in the box instead of the two useless cunt alternatives we're lumbered with.

Still need to create more chances though and we need Cabaye and Tiote back (though Guthrie and Perch weren't bad).

I fear a mauling next week (mainly due to the two midfield absentees) but after that it's good times ahead.

Edited by NJS

His first touch stood out a mile today. That one you mention in particular I don't think anyone would be expected to take like that.

It was jaw dropping tbf, made it look insanely easy.

He fucking leathered the goal too, joyous.

Ahaaa did I tell you or not? You don't even know yet what a striker you have there. No wonder now y'all anti- Senegal fans... -_-

We'll be Senegal fans in the World Cup, we just wanted them back here scoring, like they did today.

Guest CabayeAye

I apologise for that. I concur that not all Africans are like that. Tiote, Demba and Demba are ace for a start.

I was just angry with the African football confederation.

Ok . But next time even when you're angry ,you can still state your opinion without insulting people. Maybe people could have explain to you why they are playing it at that time and you would be having the perspective of somebody ''from the inside'' if i may say. Nevermind though I accept your apologies. Let's move on

Ps: Out of 54 countries, there's war in omly 6 African countries #just saying ( but it's not the subject here , let's talk football)

Guest CabayeAye

Have you read these boards much?

It's law that on this forum you MUST include insults when disagreeing with someone/something!

Keep up man! :lol: