Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

he reminds me a lot of a young shearer. anyone else? he's potentially that good. this goal ratio is like shearer in his blackburn days.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he reminds me a lot of a young shearer. anyone else? he's potentially that good. this goal ratio is like shearer in his blackburn days.

I don't think he's anything like him tbh. He's much more about movement and balls into the channels. Shearer was more adept with his back to goal. He's been compared to goals but 2J said he's a bit like Crespo in his Parma days which is spot on imo.

Andy Carrol £35 million....... What price Cisse?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah not at all. Not taking anything away from him mind as he's fucking top drawer.

Not sure which is the more likely there.

Fuck it man, the Cockney Mafia have replacements for the replacements. Cisse was 3rd choice.

I don't think he's anything like him tbh. He's much more about movement and balls into the channels. Shearer was more adept with his back to goal. He's been compared to goals but 2J said he's a bit like Crespo in his Parma days which is spot on imo.

don't you remember how shearer played for blackburn? he used to get in behind with strength and pace, as does cisse. he lost that yard of pace by the time he joined us after he did his ankle so we never really saw that side to his game. but the way he muscles players off the ball, his strength and movement and the way he strikes the ball, instinctively, almost always hitting the target, reminds me very much of a young shearer.

Am sure Talksport said he had 15mil buyout clause

That's so obviously bollocks man. You don't spunk 10m on someone and restrict your potential profit to half that.

Nah not at all. Not taking anything away from him mind as he's fucking top drawer.

see my reply above. i'm talking about shearer for blackburn. he was a very different player then to how he played for us.

Edited by Dr Gloom

That's so obviously bollocks man. You don't spunk 10m on someone and restrict your potential profit to half that.

Or spend £8m in the hope of doubling your money in a year ;)