Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Reckon it'll be done by close of play... Just broke the news to Danny Simpson! Even players in the dark over Toon targets #stealth #nufc

A professional journalist thinks that the players are all walking round knowing the cub's transfer targets. :lol:

Sorted!

The player today jetted into Tyneside and became the Magpies' first January signing from German club Freiburg - the side he has netted 37 goals in 65 games.

Cisse now gets the chance to fulfil his Premier League dream, he had said: "I love the Premier League and want to make my name like my mate Demba Ba is doing with Newcastle United at the moment."

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/17/newcastle-united-in-talks-with-papiss-cisse-72703-30141765/#ixzz1jj4jZU6b

Ryder's got an article up with a quote from Cisses apparently saying how he's excited to join nufc and score goals with his mate demba ba. Id post it, but I'm on my phone and having a bit of trouble!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/17/newcastle-united-in-talks-with-papiss-cisse-72703-30141765/

Cisse now gets the chance to fulfil his Premier League dream, he had said: "I love the Premier League and want to make my name like my mate Demba Ba is doing with Newcastle United at the moment."

Hai guys.

4974143970_3d880226ac_z.jpg

Edited by Barney