Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to MA if true, puts paid to the theory he is happy to finish 4th bottom every season.

We still need to get through 2 weeks without selling Ba, Krul, Tiote or Colo though. Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to see any one of them leave for £15-20mil on the last day of the window

He's like Andy Cole over the first 5 yards, but that's not his game he does fucking everything, holds it up, skins people, rarely misses the target, this will help Demba want to tie himself to the club as well.

Pleased I got that Senegal top now, just get Sow in as back up in a swap deal for Best and we're sorted.

@Shola23 bliddy hell am going to Stoke on loan again though

Nope, he was released by Schalke and we signed him.

You may be right. Then I don't know.

At first I thought Martins but I had it the wrong way; he went to a Germany club rather than coming from one. Checking through the NUFC.com transfer records, it was Hamann.

Notched 33 goals in his last 51 games over the past two seasons in Germany.

Nice.

Aye for the equivalent of Wigan as well. More than the likes of Mario Gomez and Podolski as well.

Fucking hell, do I now have the record for having the prediction to be bollocks the quickest? I said not 1hr ago on here that we wouldnt sign anyone this window :lol:

Fucking hell, do I now have the record for having the prediction to be bollocks the quickest? I said not 1hr ago on here that we wouldnt sign anyone this window :lol:

Was just thinking about your posts today as this is being reported. :lol:

Anyway goes to show owt can happen. Last minute sales remain an obvious concern, the window has to be viewed as a whole come the end of Jan.