Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

Cant remember the last time we had so many good players with their best years ahead of them

Ba

Cisse

Krul

Tiote

Barfa

Santon

Cabaye

throw in a few senior players

Best

Jonas

Colo

Taylor

and a few upcoming kids

Sammy

Ferguson

Tavernier

Abeid

and you have to give the club major credit for managing to turn a profit whilst putting together one of the best squads outside the top 4

Best is 24 man! Younger than both Tiote, Cabaye, Cisse and Ba!

And let's not forget he's shite!

what do we want from our 3rd/4th choice striker? 6 goals in 9 last season 4 this season so far

4 in 17 this season is hardly impressive. He's not premiership quality but I'm not too arsed if he's only 4th choice. It's him being first or second choice that pisses me off!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant remember the last time we had so many good players with their best years ahead of them

Ba

Cisse

Krul

Tiote

Barfa

Santon

Cabaye

Best

Jonas

Colo

Taylor

and a few upcoming kids

Sammy

Ferguson

Tavernier

Abeid

and you have to give the club major credit for managing to turn a profit whilst putting together one of the best squads outside the top 4

what do we want from our 3rd/4th choice striker? 6 goals in 9 last season 4 this season so far

4 in 17 this season is hardly impressive. He's not premiership quality but I'm not too arsed if he's only 4th choice. It's him being first or second choice that pisses me off!

How many of those appearances were as a sub though?

Some good stuff on RTG like. Even if it falls through, and we don't get him, this is a beauty.:

This isn't a breakdown at all, but what pisses me off is that after we beat them 2-1 and they then got relegated. I finally thought the shift of power had turned, as did everyone, but it looks like it hasn't at all. They could have Ba and Cisse upfront, which would be excellent. Tiote and Cabaye. They will have a class spine to the team. We have O'Neill though, I trust him. I'm just sick of them being better than us. We've had years and years of it. Will we ever be better than them for a long period of time? Not just a year

Read more: http://www.readytogo...1#ixzz1jkAHSwuV

:lol::

Cant remember the last time we had so

many good players with their best years ahead of them

Ba

Cisse

Krul

Tiote

Barfa

Santon

Cabaye

Best

Jonas

Colo

Taylor

and a few upcoming kids

Sammy

Ferguson

Tavernier

Abeid

4 in 17 this season is hardly impressive.

He's not premiership quality but I'm not too arsed if he's only 4th choice. It's him being first or second choice that pisses me off!

How many of those appearances were as a

sub though?

Just seen this one, it's even worse

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664497

papiss cisse and demba ba

surely the most over rated strike force in years - typical mags getting excited over fuck all.

ba will come back from african nations injured (guaranteed) and cisse will not be able to adapt to the premier league.

mags will be desperate for goals soon and be tumbling in the PL. rest of squad is weak as well.

Some good stuff on RTG like. Even if it falls through, and we don't get him, this is a beauty.:

This isn't a breakdown at all, but what pisses me off is that after we beat them 2-1 and they then got relegated. I finally thought the shift of power had turned, as did everyone, but it looks like it hasn't at all. They could have Ba and Cisse upfront, which would be excellent. Tiote and Cabaye. They will have a class spine to the team. We have O'Neill though, I trust him. I'm just sick of them being better than us. We've had years and years of it. Will we ever be better than them for a long period of time? Not just a year

Read more: http://www.readytogo...1#ixzz1jkAHSwuV

:lol::

:lol: Post of the decade that, sums them lot up brilliantly. Can just see him fully clothed in the fetal position in his shower muttering how he just wants to be better than us.

I watch pretty much every Freiburg game. I only posted the stuff about his conversion rate because nobody seemed to believe that he misses a lot of chances and, considering Freiburg's league position, how many chances he gets each game. Stick him in a more physical league (like ours) with more robust marking and I think he may well get battered, forced off the ball and generally abused like a small boy in a Catholic orphanage.

They're all convinced he's shit because this mug's piped up now, the lad's scored 9 in 14 this season for the 18th placed team in Germany, he can't have missed that many chances man :lol: Also the German league is probably the closest to ours in terms of physicality and the lad looks canny well built and is at least 6' tall. I'm fairly confident our scouting team know more than this idiot but the mackems seem to be lapping his shit up.

Edited by Howay

got those mackems are deluded as always they must be reading our posts bunch of cunterheads they are they must have some private spy looking over at our comments. just cause hes not going to that shit hole pile of junk in scumberland shite land blimey

"surely the most over rated strike force in years"

:lol:

Ba just won player of the month in the massively overrated Premier League and the hugely overrated Cisse set the record for the most overrated goals scored by an overrated African in a single Bundesliga season (the record was previously held by the massively overrated Tony Yeboah).

I like this post:

This Cisse lad was going to be the new messiah on here yesterday when we were linked and now for whatever reason he's moving up the road he's going to be shit.

Grow up and deal with it man, It's pointless coming out with bollocks like this when you know you'd have them 2 playing for us like a shot!

He was quoted as saying he would have liked to have joined us so there's a few things what could have happened:

- Wages.

- We've not got the funds.

- MON was not interested.

What ever the reason get over it, I'm sure he will be a good signing and if they keep Ba too they will look very dangerous indeed.

As if he would have automatically have chosen the mighty Sunderland :icon_lol:

Edited by nortoon

Tbh they can all fuck off, they were wanking like mad when they signed Gyan and his strike rate isn't even comparable to this lads. If we get this lad on board and keep all our players we're a good team, I'll be watching Senegal's match to see how the two of them link up.

Tbh they can all fuck off, they were wanking like mad when they signed Gyan and his strike rate isn't even comparable to this lads. If we get this lad on board and keep all our players we're a good team, I'll be watching Senegal's match to see how the two of them link up.

poor lads, 12 threads on their first page relating to us in some way

poor lads, 12 threads on their first page relating to us in some way

:lol: I just sent one into overdrive on facebook when I told him Gyan has a similar strike rate at Sunderland to Best's Newcastle record.