Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

Asking if he's finished when he's played more than any other player this season except Santon?

Despite his injury keeping him out of a few games.

When he's 29 year old.

Calm! Down! Lynn!

Im not sure him being our one of our most ever present players in a season that has so far been one of our worst really helps your case.

Thought he was brilliant in the role he played last season, this season though I have to agree with CT a little. He doesn't seem to have that spark any more, even when he does win a freekick now I feel a little embarrassed about how soft it was, very surprised he gets some of the decisions he does.

I hope it is something to do with injuries/games played and he can get back to that player because I like him a lot as that player and how he comes across as a bloke.

:lol:

Reached it's nadir in the games Jonas missed and has peaked following his return like ;)

Daft to attribute team performance to individuals tbh.

He's been disappointing in a season when Cabaye, Tiote, Taylor, Cisse and other big performers have let us down too.

Another serious question is whether Shane has the potential to be the new Jonas?

Can carry the ball out of defence, can cross, can draw fouls, can link up play and can help out in defence.

Shane could someday prove to be an useful outlet when pushing out of defence much as Santon is.

But the new Jonas? :lol: Shane would need to consume a fast food chain to become the new Jonas!

Jonas drops like a stone man :lol:

When he wants to mostly. How many times has he used his strength to keep even 2-3 players off the ball and retain possession for us? Just cant see Shane doing anything like that.

Why the :lol: Up until last night we had equalled our worst ever premiership season. Had we lost last night it would have been the worst premiership start ever?

Apart from being statistically incorrect I've seen a hell of a lot worse tbh. You must've too, especially seeing as you used to go in the 80s. Get a fucking grip man, you massive fanny.

Apart from being statistically incorrect I've seen a hell of a lot worse tbh. You must've too, especially seeing as you used to go in the 80s. Get a fucking grip man, you massive fanny.

Not at all :lol: If we lost last night it would have been our worst ever premiership season. Not quite worthy of the :lol: but hey ho.

99/00 was worse though, as I'm sure we all remember only too well (13 points after 15 games), although at least things were on the up at this point. On the other hand, if now were then, we'd be discussing the performance of the likes of Stephen Glass rather than an Argentinian international. :)

99/00 was worse though, as I'm sure we all remember only too well (13 points after 15 games), although at least things were on the up at this point. On the other hand, if now were then, we'd be discussing the performance of the likes of Stephen Glass rather than an Argentinian international. :)

So, Simon Bird was out by 2 points. The point still stands that its been a pretty shit season, the 2nd worst, in premiership history. ;)

Not at all :lol: If we lost last night it would have been our worst ever premiership season. Not quite worthy of the :lol: but hey ho.

I think you mean worst start. Although I'm not convinced that's accurate. Moot anyway though because we didn't lose. You can't seriously try and tell me you think this is worse than how we looked when we last went down though, in terms of virtually any way you would measure things. We had a worse start then as well (I've just checked) so you're wrong again.

I think you mean worst start. Although I'm not convinced that's accurate. Moot anyway though because we didn't lose. You can't seriously try and tell me you think this is worse than how we looked when we last went down though, in terms of virtually any way you would measure things. We had a worse start then as well (I've just checked) so you're wrong again.

Wrong 14 from 14 :lol: Same as prior to yesterday.

If you're going to nit pick, do it properly. ;)