"jonas is Shit"

"Simpson is Shit"

"Willo is Shit"

"shola is Shit"

"sammy is Shit"

"marveaux is Shit"

"Anita is Shit"

"ober is Shit"

"pardew should be sacked for not coming up with a formation that has us in the top 6"

Some people are taking the piss.

On that list there should only be 2 or three starting at most and thats because of our injuries.

If you wish to include our reserve team too on that list in order to nullify your point further, go ahead.

Most teams outside of City Chelsea and United have a few shit starters. Its not that detrimental if the philosophy is sound.

:lol:

Alright fair enough. We wont be taking many scalps this way though, since we set up so negatively. The best teams will be given the ball and told to do something with it. Something they are usually quite capable of..

Man Utd beat us 6-2 at SJP the season we finshed 3rd under Sir Bobby. Did that make that side utter shit and lucky all that season too? We finished 4th the season before and are widely acknowledged to have played better football that season than when we finished 3rd. Were we lucky in either of those seasons? Don't worry, I don't expect you to offer an opinion on that with anything like the knowlegde to back it up ;)

Nobody is arguing Pardew could be doing better, but things are lot more complex then you're suggesting..HF posted this earler:

http://www.eplindex.com/23371/newcastle-coming-down-to-earth-predicted-position.html

fair, iyam.

Its apples and oranges, we played GOOD fotball under bobby. We dont under pardew.

Thats why it wont be sustainable.

Since you seem so intent on namedropping SBR, keep in mind what he once said. Results and league tables can be decieving, its all in the performance. Play well, and the results will come ;)

Its apples and oranges, we played GOOD fotball under bobby. We dont under pardew.

Thats why it wont be sustainable.

Since you seem so intent on namedropping SBR, keep in mind what he once said. Results and league tables can be decieving, its all in the performance. Play well, and the results will come ;)

Source?

The season we finished 5th wasnt great under Robson if you're talking standard of football. If you're talking style, attractiveness etc (you're confusing the two here by the looks of it) then we were fuckin awful.

Blackpool played great football in this division, widely praised. Southampton this season, we'll see what happens with them. There are loads of sides praised for their good football that have been relegated man :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

Source?

The season we finished 5th wasnt great under Robson if you're talking standard of football. If you're talking style, attractiveness etc (you're confusing the two here by the looks of it) then we were fuckin awful.

Blackpool played great football in this division, widely praised. Southampton this season, we'll see what happens with them. There are loads of sides praised for their good football that have been relegated man :lol:

I'd say we played better last season on the whole than that season we came 5th that you're on about.

Doesnt zonal marking just apply at the back though, according to the coaching manuals?....as far as I can make out Parky is basically on about what happens when we lose the ball in the centre of the park...having said that, J69 sums up what happened v Fulham with Santon perfectly.

Zonal marking applies across the midfield as well as the defence, if that's the way you want to play.

I cant be bothered going into comparisons between the two seasons but anyone claiming we played great fotball last season needs to have a word.

Only about 5 games in 2 years have been what I would call genuinely good performances.

Rest have been back to the wall, hang-on-for-your-fucking-life eek-outs..

The reason you can't be bothered making the comparison is because you either didn't see us very often the season we came 5th under SBR (most likely) or know it doesn't back up the point you were trying to make. And I don't think anyone is claiming that we played great football last season, Certainly not week-in, week-out. It's absolute bollocks to say we were hanging on for dear life in most of those games though (as your post infers). Most of the time we were pretty assured defensively and closed out games with relative comfort.

Edited by Alex

:lol: Rose-tinted glasses firmly donned, history is being rewritten to fit the agenda.

I cant be bothered debating it, me and CT aside most on here blame Ashley for the way the team is playing this year, forgetting that last year was much of the same only with a few wondergoals and lucky draws added in.

Which is wrong, but I guess its better to have a firm anchor in nonsense than to paddle out on the sea of thought.

Roll on City and QPR.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I think he was meant to be playing as the right of the 3 behind Ba. It was however his usual sort of right midfield role where operates in front of the left back.

Tell me more about this right midfielder who plays in front of the left back.

The performance I'm finding most disappointing is yours really. You know that usual sort of jolly fat man role where you operate outside of reality. Pick up your game.

Roll on City and QPR.

I'm getting the impression you want us to lose. Can you confirm that I'm right on that?

I'm also getting the impression you're a sad dimwitted unemployed slob who cries himself to sleep at night because Daddy was never there. More of a gilt edged reality that one however, so no confirmation needed on that one.

:lol: Rose-tinted glasses firmly donned, history is being rewritten to fit the agenda.

I cant be bothered debating it, me and CT aside most on here blame Ashley for the way the team is playing this year, forgetting that last year was much of the same only with a few wondergoals and lucky draws added in.

Which is wrong, but I guess its better to have a firm anchor in nonsense than to paddle out on the sea of thought.

Roll on City and QPR.

How many key players did we have out so often last season?