Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

It didn't need confirming really, he said pretty much that when he gave his first interview. Totally inexcusable, he should start a legal action, along the lines of discrimination or perhaps intent for constructive dismissal. Given his current situation though, someone else will have to do it. I hope the media latch on.

I'm obviously missing what's new here.

He was told he wasn't in the plans, loaned out and later discovered he had cancer at which point the club let him return to Argentina for treatment.

Is someone saying this timeline has changed ?

No. The timeline hasn't changed, you've just got it entirely wrong.

Yes.

The cancer discovery was first.

Then the club told him to fuck off.

But please, feel free to argue otherwise.

I'm not trying to argue against anything. When this came up (and as the posts show earlier in this thread) nobody was suggesting it was that way around. Now they are. I'm just asking what has lead to that change in opinion?

If it's true they are scum of scum.

I'm not trying to argue against anything. When this came up (and as the posts show earlier in this thread) nobody was suggesting it was that way around. Now they are. I'm just asking what has lead to that change in opinion?

If it's true they are scum of scum.

According to that article he had his left ball removed in Argentina and once recovered he came back to Newcastle and we told him he wasn't wanted and had to accept a loan move to Norwich?

Please tell me I've read that wrong.

You really do have serious comprehension problems.

Not really, I was going off posts 740 and 741 where people seemed to say the club weren't really doing anything wrong.

That's why I was / am confused what has caused this to be reignited today.

Maybe instead of looking at old posts you should now take Jonas' own words about the course of events into account?

They are utter, utter cunts. Incredible behaviour but on par with Pardews treatment of Hutchison when refused him permission to attend his mother's funeral.

You're doing this on purpose right?

I'm out shopping, on a phone and all I can see are the same comments that we knew about last week which basically say that when he came back and started training again he was told he wasn't in first team plans.

What is different between that and posts 740 and 741.

Not trying to be ardent so a either no answer or a simple answer is fine.