Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

Would absolutely love for him to put in a few appearance towards the end of the season, the sort of typical Jonas performances when he was at his prime, making a complete nuisance of himself and around the midfield.

Could provide the lift the club will need once some of the players are back and Pardew reverts to shitball with Williamson and co. :whistling:

Seemingly confirmation of what has been strongly suspected....I can't help feeling that the slump from January onwards was somehow tied in to the manager treating possibly the most popular figure in the changing room worse than shit....it would certainly make me lose all motivation.

If Pardew made the decision on his own "for football reasons" then it's still utterly shameful, but if he was only passing on an order from Ashley so the fat cunt wouldn't have to offer a cancer patient a new contract then that puts a whole new complexion on it....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/411219/Newcastle-Jonas-Gutierrez-Alan-Pardew

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Ashley giving the order. There's a story I read awhile ago about the correlation between CEOs of big companies and sociopathy. It's not like we don't already know that Ashley is a cunt of the highest order. It wouldn't surprise me if he cut Jonas lose because of the cancer purely for financial reasons.

Good to see Jonas getting back to normalcy. Recovery from chemo/radiation treatment is difficult so wishing him all the best.

I thought it was clear enough from Jonas's very first statement to the Argentinan press. I know its very uncomfortable to believe it.... fuckers.

Funny thing in the paper saying that Pardew is likely to point out that Jonas lost his place for months before being diagnosed... is that right? I didnt think so, I thought he was injured and then didnt return at near enough the time he went for treatment.

Edited by scoobos

Seemingly confirmation of what has been strongly suspected....I can't help feeling that the slump from January onwards was somehow tied in to the manager treating possibly the most popular figure in the changing room worse than shit....it would certainly make me lose all motivation.

If Pardew made the decision on his own "for football reasons" then it's still utterly shameful, but if he was only passing on an order from Ashley so the fat cunt wouldn't have to offer a cancer patient a new contract then that puts a whole new complexion on it....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/411219/Newcastle-Jonas-Gutierrez-Alan-Pardew

Jonas had a clause in his contract that if he played 1 more game it would automatically generate a new one year contract and so he went on loan to Norwich. Jonas had gone back to Argentina in October 2013 and had a successful operation and Newcastle respected his privacy. The cancer returned to his liver and so he had to go back for a further operation.

Jonas had a clause in his contract that if he played 1 more game it would automatically generate a new one year contract and so he went on loan to Norwich. Jonas had gone back to Argentina in October 2013 and had a successful operation and Newcastle respected his privacy. The cancer returned to his liver and so he had to go back for a further operation.

Well no shit Sherlock? If Jonas is pissed off (to put it mildly) with the way NUFC handled his illness/contract issues then I think I'll go with that, if its all the same to you. Fanks.

Aye, Jonas' side of things is far more believable than any shite Pardew comes out with. If the lad is upset with them then they have done something wrong. I don't care about Pardews timeline, or if Jonas had been in the first team picture the bloke should have been allowed to just train with the team and concentrate on his recovery.

As for any argument that he would then just be a waste of wages and it's a business, while it's true I think the fans still have a right to be pissed off about it, especially as we currently have two decent first teamers away on loan and it's safe to say the club is still paying some of their wages.

Pardew moved to calm Gutierrez' fears today saying: "It was a pure football decision and those are decisions that have to be made.

"Weve supported him and tried to do what we can when his illness was made known to us, before it was known publicly.

"What he has done is absolutely marvellous, to recover like he has. I believe hes picking up an award.

"Were very proud of what hes done. He needs to rest assured it was purely a football decision. We want to welcome him back here and help him have every chance."

Was he shipped out to Norwich knowing that he was going to be too ill to play for a long period and Ashley could save on his wages.That would be a footballing reason.

:lol:

Not sure why it's so difficult for us to keep him on all season, let him train, have a shot at getting his fitness back up and give him 10 minutes in the last home game of the season as a send-off. He's obviously a popular figure, with the players and the fans and it would be refreshing for this lot to show a bit of compassion for a change.

So Jonas was not loaned to Norwich because he was having a shite season for us?

He didn't have a chance to do shit. Came off after 44 minutes in the first game of the season with his hamstring. Returned 6 weeks later for a 20 minute cameo and then went to Argentina for the cancer operation. When he got back he was told to find another club.

• 1 month later...