Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

He probably emerged from his mother's vagina, winked at the midwife and told his mam that 'we was fantastic today'.

Then fanked Mike?

• 1 month later...

Its the most important game I have to play in seven years."

The good thing is that we play at home and its in our hands."

A few players here know what its like to go down, and its not nice for the city, the players and the club."

Since I have recovered from my illness, I have always said the same thing. I want to help the team and work hard."

Ive been improving all the weeks since I arrived. I feel stronger and feel I can play 90 minutes."

Two months ago, I didnt know I was going to be able to (play)."

I feel strong. I think the same help the team. Most of all, we have to do it for the fans and the city, because they dont deserve to be in this situation."

We are the players, and we have to take responsibility."

Its always our responsibility. We are the players that are on the pitch. We have to do it for the fans and the city."

This is not a good thing for Newcastle United. This cant happen Newcastle cant wait until the last week to see if we stay up or not in the Premier League.

We have to do it for fans and the city.

The only one which was emotional was Man United, because it was me coming back from my illness."

After that, I think just about the games."

The fans were really good with me since I arrived and through my illness. I really appreciated their support."

I try to do my best for the team and for them. That is more important."

I dont have another option than to just think about the game.

Its really frustrating Im really upset about the result and the situation,

Its always our responsibility. We are the players that are on the pitch. We have to do it for the fans and the city.

This is not a good thing for Newcastle United. This cant happen Newcastle cant wait until the last week to see if we stay up or not in the Premier League."

The only one which was emotional was Man United, because it was me coming back from my illness."

After that, I think just about the games."

The fans were really good with me since I arrived and through my illness. I really appreciated their support."

I try to do my best for the team and for them. That is more important."

I dont have another option than to just think about the game.

Thats not acceptable. Were in a situation where we need to be strong. We scored and we were winning, and we had to take care of the ball and be patient and not start running everywhere and leave spaces.

In this type of football, if you leave spaces, you are going to concede.We cant allow that to happen."

Thats not acceptable. Were in a situation where we need to be strong. We scored and we were winning, and we had to take care of the ball and be patient and not start running everywhere and leave spaces."

In this type of football, if you leave spaces, you are going to concede.

Edited by ohhh_yeah

I'd keep Jonas, make him player manager and the rest can fuck off.

:cry::jonas::cry:

Honestly going to miss him when he goes and joins Bournemouth's survival fight next season.

Looking at your "predictions" Bournemouth will finish top half next season.

Looking at your "predictions" Bournemouth will finish top half next season.

Lol

Rofl

Lmao

YAy

Hoorah

<_<

Jonas is the only one of them I have any respect for now. He could have fucked off after we were relegated last time but instead put all his efforts into getting us back up and now after going through what he has and being treat the way the club treat him he is still putting in all he can. The rest of them can fuck off and I'll never think of them again but he really is what's missing in most premier league players these days.

Jonas is the only one of them I have any respect for now. He could have fucked off after we were relegated last time but instead put all his efforts into getting us back up and now after going through what he has and being treat the way the club treat him he is still putting in all he can. The rest of them can fuck off and I'll never think of them again but he really is what's missing in most premier league players these days.

Couldn't agree more. He's been a credit to himself and can leave the club with his head held high. I really wish him the best at his next club. The rest of them can fuck right off.

I think Jonas should be given an extension to his contract based on his recent performances, especially todays.

Perhaps at a reduced salary if he is willing to stay and take a cut. If anything, he would be an asset as a substitute if not a starter.