Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

To be honest I think his attitude would have helped - he's a grafter & wouldn't let some of the listless performances stand without a bollocking.

To be honest I think his attitude would have helped - he's a grafter & wouldn't let some of the listless performances stand without a bollocking.

He's a character in the dressing room, something that this particular group seem to be lacking.

Probably why he got moved on.

Aye, the powers that be don't seem to keen on players having any effect or influence in the dressing room. Or on the pitch for that matter...

Isn't it something to do with an appearance clause in his contract, giving him a pay rise once he hits 200 appearances?

That's what was rumoured at the time, or something about triggering an extension to his current deal. Fuck knows tbh.

• 2 months later...

So you mean it's on Twitter (and .com), and not some kind of juicy local gossip that only ITKs like you are privy to, and that Andrew, the poor provincial from Lancashire, couldn't possibly have heard?

I say again, you are a patronising cunt.

So you mean it's on Twitter (and .com), and not some kind of juicy local gossip that only ITKs like you are privy to, and that Andrew, the poor provincial from Lancashire, couldn't possibly have heard?

I say again, you are a patronising cunt.

What a charmer you are.

It is a valid question though.

It just seems very odd that no one knows or even that the locals press arnt discussing him. He's also not tweeted since May.

I wondered whether he wasn't well and maybe there was an agreement not to discuss etc.