Christmas Tree

Jonas Gutierrez

According to that article he had his left ball removed in Argentina and once recovered he came back to Newcastle and we told him he wasn't wanted and had to accept a loan move to Norwich?

Please tell me I've read that wrong.

What's amazing is the people running this club can still keep lowering my opinion of them.

According to that article he had his left ball removed in Argentina and once recovered he came back to Newcastle and we told him he wasn't wanted and had to accept a loan move to Norwich?

Please tell me I've read that wrong.

Sunderland echo reporting a similar story.

What's amazing is the people running this club can still keep lowering my opinion of them.

This.

Best of luck to Jonas, and he's probably better off away from the utter cunts running our club whilst he recovers.

This.

Best of luck to Jonas, and he's probably better off away from the utter cunts running our club whilst he recovers.

Agreed. What a shower of fuckin shithouses they are. Get well soon Jonas.

what a fucking utter shambles of a move by the club, considering the links with Sir Bobby and his charity, and the way Barcelona stood by the likes of Abidal etc

Unbelievable, i'm completely disgusted if that's the treatment he got.

Aye wonderful way to treat a lad who helped other players settle in when they arrived and clearly was a fav among the squad

properly fucking disgusted with that news, one of the worst if not they worst thing to have came out in the ashley reign by a country mile

http://instagram.com/p/jHn5dAEyRB/

Surely they just told him to go recover? Daft to think otherwise tbh.

Get well soon Jonas!

He states that they forced him to go to Norwich after the surgery.

yeah was about to paste that in

Jonah's struggle did not end with the news of his enfermadad. The Newscastle decided to send him on loan to Norwich after operation: "It was here in Argentina : I was removed the left testicle and I returned to England. DT told me to leave . " The Greyhound had to leave the club and came to Norwich , where, nevertheless, had continuity.

"It was hard to find that my hair was falling out. Did not want to cut I wanted to put up," he said with a firm voice and a Cancina look but not delivered. He added: " . One day, all my friends came stripped It was a very nice gesture . "

What the actual fuck?

Who is DT?

might've been part of google translate messing it up,

What the actual fuck?

Who is DT?

In my translation it came up as "the manager". So basically he says that he had his testicle removed, returned to the club and Pardew told him to fuck off to Norwich. I'm not at all surprised by this. Edited by Kitman