Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

This is probably excess sentimentality that I'll feel silly about in the cold light of day tomorrow, but I would support Jonas being hired as manager. If we gave him an actual coaching staff to support him (unlike the current coaching staff of a slapheed chancer and Freddie Woodman's dad), I reckon he could be like Garry Monk at Swansea. It's not like our manager buys or sells players anyway so his expertise/lack thereof in that area doesn't matter, and it's very clear that he's up for a challenge, whether that be facing cancer or dragging our squad of mercenaries and total donkeys across the finish line.

Absolute fucking legend.

I'll being telling my grandkids about the nufc player who had more stones in a single bollock than the rest of our team combined.

To think we're just going to cast him aside...

Edited by Rayvin

I'd love to see him given a 1-2 year deal, he's a fantastic pro and is clearly a good influence. He's also a decent premier league squad player who can cover the entirity of midfield as well as fill in at full back, much better option then a lot of the shite we have behind the starting players.

He's not suddenly a great player again. If Jonas is playing a significant role in our season next year it's a signal that we're definitely going to be fighting relegation. I'd be fine with us signing him to a contract if he wants to play a small, outside role, but it wouldn't be some huge travesty if we didn't resign him.

imo you need senior pros with the right mentality to provide continuity and a positive influence. I'd be happy if he was given an extended contract as a squad player. Of course he doesn't provide "value" according to the shitheads in charge so he'll be chucked out.

Absolute hero. Never has a player been more deserving of such a moment.

Immensely proud that he's represented this club the last few years. His performances may have been up and down, but his professionalism and commitment has never wavered. In some countries, it's illegal to have the feelings I have towards this man.

Careful people. I can almost see into Charnley's mind.......'I see that Gary Monk fella did it, so why not?'

Let's just thank him for his service and apologise for his poor treatment and leave it at that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Was Jonas paid his wages all through that period of time he is suing for?

Just had a thought.

Are foreign players issued a NHS number while playing in Britain and are they covered by the NHS or are they the responsibility of the Club?

If they are hospitalized for a playing/training injury who foots the bill?

If they are hospitalized for an illness who foots the bill?