Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

Why do we insist on freezing players out rather than just saying to them they aren't in the plans and they are free to look for a new club :lol:

I'm pretty sure Jonas knew he wasn't part of the when he was sent to Norwich.

Edited by Phil

That article suggests that he had,maybe still has, the opportunity to sign for Norwich but he declined.He says he doesn't know why he is out the picture .If that was me i would have asked Pardew why,then mentioned the reasons in the article.£60,000 a week to not get a game at SJP or drop down a division and get a game at Norwich on probably much less, are his options.He's coming across as an arsehole looking for sympathy,whilst picking up £60,000 visiting friends and family in South America.Like Pav and Marceleno,he could sit tight and earn a fortune doing nowt and run his contract down.Those two took the piss out of us and he could be another.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

• 1 month later...

According to that article he had his left ball removed in Argentina and once recovered he came back to Newcastle and we told him he wasn't wanted and had to accept a loan move to Norwich?

Please tell me I've read that wrong.

According to that article he had his left ball removed in Argentina and once recovered he came back to Newcastle and we told him he wasn't wanted and had to accept a loan move to Norwich?

What's amazing is the people running this club can still keep lowering my opinion of them.

Sunderland echo reporting a similar story.