Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Gouffrans work rate is second to none, a Jonas with attacking ability. Thought Williamson looked solid for most the game, but I was getting really frustrated with his log balls to nobody in the second half, the amount of times the whole team gave possession away in the first 20 of the second half was awful

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I wrote this last week so I might as well do so again while it is in good form.

We are da shampions ma fwendssssss....and we'll keep on fightin till da enddddd....we are da shampions...WE ARE THE SHAMPIONS....cuase no ones a loder cuause we are da shampions

....of da worllllllllddddddddddddddd :woot::bunny:

6 out of 6 points when I never expected to get even 1.

If it hadn't been for Krul's super performance today we would have probably been hammered. I forgive him for his wayward kicks.

That's 2 games now that BenArfa hasn't set foot on the pitch, is there something I don't know?

If it hadn't been for Krul's super performance today we would have probably been hammered. I forgive him for his wayward kicks.

That's 2 games now that BenArfa hasn't set foot on the pitch, is there something I don't know?

Hes been out of form and until he can be more consistent isn't what we need tactically against "better" teams.

would expect to see him more in the next two games.

looks like a very similar situation at Chelsea with Mata, in that he is one of their best players going forward, but he doesnt offer much when they havent got the ball. Been a few times this season that HBA has let his runner go, and has probably helped make Debuchy look all at sea in some games. For me Jose has played a blinder with Mata, as im sure he will put the graft in without the ball in order to keep a place in team, hopefully we see HBA do the same.

Workrate in getting the ball back is one of the reasons that Barcelona enjoyed stupendous success, can't help but admire Messi for his graft when defending, and thats BEFORE he gets the ball and beats 8 players! Last season Bayern did the same, everyone grafts to get it back, no passengers regardless of WHO they are.

Welp, I wrote this last week so I might as well do so again while it is in good form.

We are da shampions ma fwendssssss....and we'll keep on fightin till da enddddd....we are da shampions...WE ARE THE SHAMPIONS....cuase no ones a loder cuause we are da shampions

....of da worllllllllddddddddddddddd :woot::bunny:

What??! Not one comment of appreciation for my exuberant celebratory song during my drunken stupor last week after the Chelsea win which is obviously contributing to the club's current good form?!

Well! That's the last time I get drunk, rip off my shirt, rub my nipples whilst singing in celebration after a Newcastle victory again!!! :angry2:

I'm not sure how some people are saying we deserved to win. It could have easily been about 7-2 if it wasn't for Krul playing a blinder. We barely got out of our half in the second period and resorted to just hoofing it aimlessly clear.

I'm delighted we won but games like that will be once in a blue moon.

I'm not sure how some people are saying we deserved to win. It could have easily been about 7-2 if it wasn't for Krul playing a blinder. We barely got out of our half in the second period and resorted to just hoofing it aimlessly clear.

I'm delighted we won but games like that will be once in a blue moon.

I remember many a game when we've been on the receiving end of a game like that so I'll happily take it.

One in particular against Man United seems to rankle. We peppered there goal but they broke and got the winner.

I remember many a game when we've been on the receiving end of a game like that so I'll happily take it.

One in particular against Man United seems to rankle. We peppered there goal but they broke and got the winner.

If you're talking about 1995/96, so help me God...

No idea. My memory is like fog. Every now and the it briefly lifts and a memory waves through. :lol:

"I have a vague recollection of a game against Man United that was similar. Their keeper played a blinder, whoever he was. Probably wasn't anything important like the turning point of our most iconic season in recent history."

:CT:

Funny how memory problems are so quickly dismissed. While not as serious as other health issues, it can still be very frustrating. Sure us sufferers laugh and people joke about it, but I assure you it's a pain in the arse.

There's no rhyme or reason to it either. I can remember listening to the it's a goal show on a transistor radio in a hayloft aged about 10 as clear as day, yet very little I can recall about last season unless reminded.