Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right :up:

Perhaps Remy playing off Shola could have it's benefits but I'm sceptical.

It looks as if Sissoko is on the wing as well..

Remy will have space when the yids are all up the pitch fiddling with hair gel and looking pretty...I'd like to see him hanging around the half way line with Goof ready to support quick interchanges at pace. The Spurs CD's are clumsy and a bit stupid.

Only 6 goals from open play...Even this fucker Soldado does more linking than sharp shooting.. :lol:

AVB had a pop at the fans recently regarding this as they miss the free flowing days of open top cars and late night shopping. If AVB dyed his hair blond and stopped wearing such tight clothing spurs could win the league.

Edited by Park Life

From what other teams have done, if we just park the bus it seems unlikely that Spurs will find many ways through us. I can't imagine we'll take a more ambitious approach than that, so I would think that this'll be a poor game...

From what other teams have done, if we just park the bus it seems unlikely that Spurs will find many ways through us. I can't imagine we'll take a more ambitious approach than that, so I would think that this'll be a poor game...

I'd take a poor 0-0 right now. It will be really important they don't get an early 'lucky goal'...By half time their support will be moaning.

Remy will have space when the yids are all up the pitch fiddling with hair gel and looking pretty...I'd like to see him hanging around the half way line with Goof ready to support quick interchanges at pace. The Spurs CD's are clumsy and a bit stupid.

Only 6 goals from open play...Even this fucker Soldado does more linking than sharp shooting.. :lol:

AVB had a pop at the fans recently regarding this as they miss the free flowing days of open top cars and late night shopping. If AVB dyed his hair blond and stopped wearing such tight clothing spurs could win the league.

Yeah it would be good if we can frustrate them & get some negative feelings in the stands.

I'm not looking at Spurs lack of goals too much because I know the threat is there. Hope for the best I suppose :pray:

I'd take a poor 0-0 right now. It will be really important they don't get an early 'lucky goal'...By half time their support will be moaning.

Yup, agree with that. If we can get to half time without conceding it'll go a huge way to getting something out of it. Keep possession as much as possible first half, try and frustrate them. Think we'll have a focus on the counter attack, if we can get the ball out our half quick enough from corners etc., I think that'll be the most likely place we'll get any opportunities. Step forward Shola 'The Bullet' Ameobi.

Is the fact that we're starting with the same team that started against Chelsea confirmation that we will be playing the same tactics, and that in fact that our tactics were indeed to create nothing but look relatively assured in the first half before making changes that give us an added dimension of attack for the second? All this and more to be answered in the next 110 minutes.

We couldn't keep the ball first half against chelsea and giving away cheap so far.

Yes, it appears that some of the players who started last match have been rewarded for the results of the players who they were substituted for.