Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent three points but we really did invite a goal for them, I thought the game was there for the taking in the first half by getting a second which didn't seem so unrealistic as we were getting at them and worrying them, second half was predictable apart from us keeping them out. I was a fucking wreck for the last twenty mins. :lol:

Absolutely massive result. Tim Krul, that was probably the performance of your Newcastle career, take a fucking bow lad. Have felt like I could throw up (due to hangover partly) for the final 55 minutes to be honest. But we stayed strong, unified. Fantastic. Really get the sense of momentum now, lets crack on.

Excellent three points but we really did invite a goal for them, I thought the game was there for the taking in the first half by getting a second which didn't seem so unrealistic as we were getting at them and worrying them, second half was predictable apart from us keeping them out. I was a fucking wreck for the last twenty mins. :lol:

Great to shove it up those flash cockney twats as well :nufc:

Norwich have just won and WBA were robbed of three points at Stamford Bridge, a shit attitude and we're back to square one. This is where Pardew has no real say if his players think 'it's just Norwich/West Brom'.

Great to shove it up those flash cockney twats as well :nufc:

Yeah, facking Noocarsull for facks sake! (No shit, the missus is making the dinner listening to an old cd and 'there's no pleasing you' has just come on by Chas and Dave I swear on my Childrens lives!) :lol: :lol: :lol: poetry, just poetry! :lol:

Yeah, facking Noocarsull for facks sake! (No shit, the missus is making the dinner listening to an old cd and 'there's no pleasing you' has just come on by Chas and Dave I swear on my Childrens lives!) :lol: :lol: :lol: poetry, just poetry! :lol:

"yoo anhleey ad to say ver word, an yoo noo I'd doooooooooooooooo it...." :lol:

Tremendous win and a very solid performance. Yes we rode our luck but we deserve a bit!

I thought Krul, Gouffran, Cabaye and Remy were very good.

What has happened to Santon? We has been wank for weeks now. Sissoko was pretty poor today too.