US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clinton and Trump made a pact 5 years ago where they would both run for office to destabilize the GOP to breaking point and guarantee Clinton the keys to the White House, would it really be any different two what we are seeing now? and could it have possibly worked any better?

Is she? I don't think there was anyone in the Republican field who would have beaten her this year.

She is really not liked by the Electorate, any reasonable Republican would have won this year (Romney, Bush, maybe Rubio).

So she's going to have to really turn things around over the next 3 years to stand a chance.

If Clinton and Trump made a pact 5 years ago where they would both run for office to destabilize the GOP to breaking point and guarantee Clinton the keys to the White House, would it really be any different two what we are seeing now? and could it have possibly worked any better?

At risk of coming across all Wolfy, I'm increasingly convinced that this is the case.

If you look at his entire campaign as a serious push for the Presidency, it (the campaign)makes no sense at all - he's alienated virtually every demographic going, and now has his own party deserting him.

If you look at it as a false flag exercise to destabilise the GOP and get Clinton in to the Whitehouse, it plays out perfectly.

( Next step- dump the GOP at the last minute, declare as an independent, take his Loony support with him…job done ;) )

At risk of coming across all Wolfy, I'm increasingly convinced that this is the case.

If you look at his entire campaign as a serious push for the Presidency, it (the campaign)makes no sense at all - he's alienated virtually every demographic going, and now has his own party deserting him.

If you look at it as a false flag exercise to destabilise the GOP and get Clinton in to the Whitehouse, it plays out perfectly.

( Next step- dump the GOP at the last minute, declare as an independent, take his Loony support with him…job done ;) )

Are you actually being remotely serious?

I see you have secretly been learning at the feet of the master. :)

I don't think it's at all concocted, despite their prior friendship.

I don't think Trump actually wants to be president though, or ever did.

His whole life has been about self promotion.

I think he definitely does.  The ultimate imaginings of his planet-sized ego.

You really think this is a carefully considered campaign strategy?  You think this will help his business?

Maybe if he's planning to launch 'Keeping up with the Trumps'.

:lol:

Little bit

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Bruce,%20Nigel%20(Woman%20in%20Green,%20

Republicans voting en masse for Trump seems far more surreal than the man himself.  And that's only a conspiracy of dunces.

Donald Trump, making his first appearance in a one-on-one interview since the release of video recordings that showed him bragging about sexually assaulting women and since the second presidential debate, petulantly told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly that “I get along with everybody” that that House speaker Paul Ryan had committed a craven act of political betrayal by refusing to defend him.

“We’ve been having a problem - we have millions and millions of followers,” Trump said, “and Paul Ryan, open borders and amnesty and bad budgets by the way, very, very bad budgets... The shackles are some of the establishment people the weak and ineffective people within the party.”

“They’re not giving support - they don’t give the kind of support,” Trump said, when O’Reilly asked why he was so angry with Republican leadership. “They don’t give the support that we really need. Maybe we’ll do better without their support.”

When O’Reilly asked if Trump’s “throwing off of the shackles” of cooperating with Republicans meant that he would become more outspoken, Trump denied that he was outspoken at all.

“I don’t think I’m that outspoken to be honest with you - I think I’ve been very nice,” Trump said. “I don’t think so - look, I went to Ivy League schools.”

“I’m just tired of nonsupport - and I don’t really want support.”

Asked how he would address his cratering support among women after release of video in which he grabbed about being able to “grab [women] by the pussy” without consequence because of his fame, Trump dismissed the remarks as “locker room talk.”

“Most people have heard it before, and I’ve had a lot of women come up to me and say I’ve heard that before, and I’ve heard a lot worse,” Trump said. “If that’s what it takes to lose an election, I think that’d be pretty sad.”

O’Reilly said that his popularity among women has taken a hit, which Trump denied.

“I’m not sure I believe it - I’m not sure I believe it,” Trump said. “What women want is they want secure borders, they want safety, they want law and order, they want a police department that is allowed to so its job, they want justice for all,” before going on a tirade about Hillary Clinton creating Isis, which he said “I’m sure she was very proud of.”

“To be honest with you, Bill, I get along with people.”

i tell you what i want, what i really really want. 

i want secure borders, safety, law and order, a police department that is allowed to so its job

and i really really really want justice for all.

Its interesting that that 'right' in the US got hit with this and the left did here. People don't care who gets into power as long as the centrist establishment loses. I genuinely think Sanders would have won if the democrats hadn't conspired to take him out.

Edited by Rayvin