US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no factual basis for calling Bannon an anti-semite or racist. Really there isn't.

At a third school, The Archer School for Girls, Bannon “went on to say the biggest problem he had with Archer is the number of Jews that attend. He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiny brats’ and that he didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews.”

And Parky, you are the one with the wool over your eyes here. Not the other way round. If you live in obscure corners of the internet, dont be surprised that the whole alt-narrative turns out to be just another manipulation.

Ok.

See what we have here is that none of you actually know what you're talking about and like sheep are just regurgitating half truths and propaganda. Sorry state of affairs. I knew exactly which things you donkeys would come out with before I even posted.

The battle moves to France.

Edited by Park Life

Ok.

Lets be clear here. Breitbart and Bannon are dangerous. He is a racist and his site publishes fake news. I think there is a lot of propaganda and mis information in Syria but the right are hard at work spinning everything Trump does and says and have been for the last 9 months. They are expert at defending against grabbing pussy and being supported by the KKK, appointing Bannon is a walk in the park for them spin wise. 

See what we have here is that none of you actually know what you're talking about and like sheep are just regurgitating half truths and propaganda. Sorry state of affairs. I knew exactly which things you donkeys would come out with before I even posted.

And you regurgitate stuff that David Icke publishes. So theres that. 

There is absolutely no factual basis for calling Bannon an anti-semite or racist. Really there isn't.

You do know that the Tories were canvassing 'the racist' UKIP core to come over to their side after slamming them for a year. ;)

Not according to his ex wife.

His ex-wife claimed in a sworn statement in 2007 that Bannon made three separate anti-Semitic remarks when they were choosing a school for their daughters. The ex-wife, who also accused Bannon of attacking her, made the statement during divorce proceedings.

In one instance, according to NBC News, Bannon asked a school director “why there were so many Hanukkah books in the library.” At another school, the ex-wife said, Bannon “asked me if it bothered me that the school used to be in a temple. I said no and asked why he asked … he did not respond.”

At a third school, The Archer School for Girls, Bannon “went on to say the biggest problem he had with Archer is the number of Jews that attend. He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiny brats’ and that he didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews.”

Some of the articles he commissioned use anti Semitic language, such as "renegade Jew"

“Hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned,”

Fair enough, if none of this concerns you but it's a bit rich calling it a smear campaign.

:lol:

Utter tosh.

This is attributed to his ex-wife during a divorce saga.

And the fact that he went on to run a website that promotes racist, misogynist and anti-semitic messages is entirely unrelated?

And the fact that he went on to run a website that promotes racist, misogynist and anti-semitic messages is entirely unrelated?

If he did it would have been closed down as those things are against the law in America.

Anything else nitwits? :)

Trump won because the conversation in America wasn't all inclusive and it wasn't real....That's what we need to look at....Happy to discuss that. ;)

Edited by Park Life

Sorry, but :lol:

How's your Muslim internment camps working out?

:lol: I'd stick you in one. When ISIS gets children to behead innocent people i think dripping some water on a few Belgies heads who are carrying explosives around seems like a fair move. They dont lock them up as they want to watch the. Why do you think Twitter bans that cunt off Breitbart but the ISIS account is still active? 

@parky So you'll be rooting for le Pen there? Any suggestions that her party have racist and antisemtic roots will no doubt also be dismissed as MSM propaganda.

Edited by Dr Gloom

:lol: I'd stick you in one. When ISIS gets children to behead innocent people i think dripping some water on a few Belgies heads who are carrying explosives around seems like a fair move. They dont lock them up as they want to watch the. Why do you think Twitter bans that cunt off Breitbart but the ISIS account is still active? 

They're 'rebels' remember. ;)

You're right its the next battle Parky. One of the big signs for me that Trump was going to win was how many of my colleagues in New Jersey supported him. People in high salary brackets, great lives, full insurance, college funds the lot and they were bought into it. Our lass says the same about her office in France and people there who make comments about Le Pen. Worrying. 

Why try and paint me into a corner that doesn't even exist? Why would I be supporting Le Pen? :lol:

Frustration looms for straw men.

You seem to be supporting Trump and his nutjob affiliates, it was the logical conclusion to reach :lol:

You're right its the next battle Parky. One of the big signs for me that Trump was going to win was how many of my colleagues in New Jersey supported him. People in high salary brackets, great lives, full insurance, college funds the lot and they were bought into it. Our lass says the same about her office in France and people there who make comments about Le Pen. Worrying. 

Logistically I don't think she can win. It will be close but there will be a coalition of sorts to stop her. However that isn't important for us....What's important is to open up the debate across the board and try and congeal what is actually rotten in the state of Denmark.

Because there is much worse lining up behind the Trumps and the Le Pen's. They are only the canaries in the mine shaft. The sea change in Eastern Germany caught everyone on the hop...Because discussions weren't had and ideas weren't challenged because the discussions are shut down as inappropriate and so on...

Edited by Park Life