US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that like it's something we should be pleased about, and I guess it is, but Hillary isn't exactly good news either.

Also, a lot of polls seem to have her losing against Trump...? Unlike Sanders who seems to win out. Not that polls mean much.

trump's rhetoric will probably soften now he has all but won the nomination. he's already sounding a lot more conciliatory towards cruz and rubio and he's now going after clinton, who has a lot of baggage hanging over her. i wonder if he'll will soften his tone generally to try to appeal more to the middle ground. the thing is, it's hard to know which trump to believe, he's contradicted himself so many times, but some of the stuff he's come out with has been so outlandish, it's really quite terrifying to imagine him heading the most powerful political office in the world

Looks like its going to be Clinton now.

I still think she's a corporate whore and she should be ineligible just for the stupidity of the email thing but I suppose the only hope is she's enough of an experienced politician to realise she'lll need to engage with Sanders' supporters to get their votes.

trump on clinton:

“If Hillary can’t satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy America?"

is there a group of voters that he hasn't offended?

Edited by Dr Gloom

trump on clinton:

“If Hillary can’t satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy America?"

is there a group of voters that he hasn't offended?

Sure, but they're all basically the badguys from Making a Murderer, Deliverance or A Time to Kill

Kristen Stewart is quality if she wasn't such a misery.

Has she shown any acting ability? (Obviously outside of the Glampire movies)