US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

"Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit. I believe Trump is going to focus much of his attention on the four blue states in the rustbelt of the upper Great Lakes – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four traditionally Democratic states – but each of them have elected a Republican governor since 2010 (only Pennsylvania has now finally elected a Democrat). In the Michigan primary in March, more Michiganders came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is ahead of Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after everything Trump has said and done? Well maybe it’s because he’s said (correctly) that the Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the industrial states of the Upper Midwest. Trump is going to hammer Clinton on this and her support of TPP and other trade policies that have royally screwed the people of these four states. When Trump stood in the shadow of a Ford Motor factory during the Michigan primary, he threatened the corporation that if they did indeed go ahead with their planned closure of that factory and move it to Mexico, he would slap a 35% tariff on any Mexican-built cars shipped back to the United States. It was sweet, sweet music to the ears of the working class of Michigan, and when he tossed in his threat to Apple that he would force them to stop making their iPhones in China and build them here in America, well, hearts swooned and Trump walked away with a big victory that should have gone to the governor next-door, John Kasich."

Edited by Park Life

Aye, read that. Moore is obviously a weapons-grade blowhard but it makes sense that's exactly the kind of thing Trump will be playing on. (I was going to add "assuming he has the right strategists", but he might not even need them - look at what UKIP have achieved here and they've basically got about three brains and an army of foot soldiers...)

He's come out and said that the mother said nothing because "maybe she wasn't allowed to". :lol: He's just an appalling cunt of a man. But Hilary is no fucking better and there'll be plenty more like their son killed if that mad grinning cunt gets into power.

Hillary-Clinton-Evil-Grin.jpg

He's already gone on the attack at them because she stood and said nowt. An oppressed woman of a violent religion.

EDIT: When he said "Donald Trump Consistently" I thought he was going to say "Donald Trump can suck my dick" :D

is this finally the moment trump will struggle to recover from?

I sadly doubt it, the same mentality of people who shrugged at Sandy Hook, the typical Trump voter won't give a flying fuck.

It's really hard to imagine Trump winning this, like. He's surely too toxic even for the Americans.

Establishment Hillary all the way, it seems.

Edited by Rayvin

It's really hard to imagine Trump winning this, like. He's surely too toxic even for the Americans.

Establishment Hillary all the way, it seems.

1778018-rtx2hqxg.jpg

25zqi2q.jpg

Recent coverage has undone most of the ground Trump had made up on Clinton to bring things all square.

To be honest I'm just amazed Boris is doing so well.