US election 2016

Happy Face

The average Josephine doesn't though. Or anyone with half a brain.

Yeah but it will be all forgotten in a couple of weeks cause his campaign will start another fire on something else.

It's not as if he can't go after Hilary for putting up with her husbands serial womanising. This isn't as fertile a territory as it appears.

The whole strategy is about sending a message to the establishment and that won't be shaken by this.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it will be all forgotten in a couple of weeks cause his campaign will start another fire on something else.

It's not as if he can't go after Hilary for putting up with her husbands serial womanising. This isn't as fertile a territory as it appears.

The whole strategy is about sending a message to the establishment and that won't be shaken by this.

Times running out. Trump is giving the strong impression he is a potential rapist, and it wouldn't surprise me if you could scrub out the word potential. Hillary might gain some sympathy for Bill's infidelities. This being the US, probably not, but there's no hiding what a vile man trump is.

The average Joe just loves all that shit. :lol: The more scandals the bigger chance he'll win.

His problem was never going to be his core, angry white man, the problem is he can't get over 40% without the undecideds.

It's going to be a bloodbath (in US election terms).

Any state that goes red in this election should just be nuked tbh.

Vile man vs Vile woman for the presidency of a vile country.

I don't like Hillary's policies but seems a bit much to call her vile. 

And half of the US is vile, like pretty much everywhere else.

Seems I was wrong, Paul Ryan has rescinded an offer for him to come to a big Republican event in Wisconsin, Jeb Bush, McCain, McConnell, and others have all attacked him for it. I read a good point today, he has said horrendous stuff about people but mostly it has been other races etc in this case he was talking about grabbing a white woman by the pussy and they've all got white female relatives, Jeb Bush even highlighted how he has two Granddaughters in his statement.

It's odd he just keeps pointing to Bill Clintons indescretions, we all know about them but the bloke isn't running for president and I don't understand how a bloke who has had 3 marriages, also moving from one to the other before his marriage ended iirc, can have a pop at a bloke for cheating.

Fingers crossed this is the end of this fucking mess.

Edited by Howay

It's going to be a lot closer than that. His vote will come out - all of them. Florida is going to be very close. Anyone but Trump and Hilary would be losing this. Also Trump will go to the river in the second debate and try and drown her.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/19/upshot/florida-poll-clinton-trump.html?_r=0

http://www.businessinsider.de/can-donald-trump-win-path-2016-10?r=US&IR=T

Edited by Park Life

Betting markets have swung back, in any case - I could cash out my bet on a Hillary landslide for a profit if I wanted, whereas it's been firmly in loss territory since her health scare. (Of course, Brexit Corbyn yadda yadda yadda)

MW-EX456_trump1_20161009202318_ZH.jpg

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in politics.

This is the most engaged that the American population have EVER been in any election.

More than twice as many watched the first debate as watched Bill Clinton v Dole.

The level of discourse is astonishing.

The US are fighting wars on multiple fronts, secretly monitor the communications of every voter, maintain the worlds biggest prison population and have police officers regularly shooting unarmed black men as part of entirely corrupt police departments.  The consensus is almost complete on Global warming requiring international response but there's a TPP agreement in the pipeline that will jeopardise any opportunity to do anything about it and a supreme court nomination hanging in the balance.

Yet here we are a month to voting and the debate is around pussy grabs and  40 year old sexual encounters, the public only drawn in by the Jerry Springer style freak show.

Trump coming across like a dictator with that comment. His supporters will no doubt lap it up with cries of "lock her up", but the middle ground he needs to win over will be further repulsed.

Grab her by the pussy ffs :lol:

The Republican party seems to accept a line has been crossed with this latest thing but they were happy to nominate Pence who has said some typically despicable things about gays. They're reaping what they've sowed for the last twenty years and its quite funny seeing them try to disown Trump and ideally put someone "reasonable" in his place.

It'll be interesting four years from now when they put up someone competently nasty like Cruz up against Clinton.