US election 2016

Happy Face

It's weird Trump coming across as the anti-globalist candidate. Anti NAFTA against TTIP. De-escalating foreign wars etc... :lol:

:lol:

Good wedge issues to win wavering Clinton voters on her most long entrenched right wing policies.

He'd be a business friendly war-monger of the worst kind.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Good wedge issues to win wavering Clinton voters on her most long entrenched right wing policies.

He'd be a business friendly war-monger of the worst kind.

No doubt it will all be out the widow if he wins. ;)

He hasn't done enough with regard to the black vote, just banging on about inner cities isn't enough. It's a very soft area because Obama has done nothing for blacks.

Edited by Park Life

i can't see him winning. he needs more than the white working class vote who back him regardless of how many untruths or offensive comments come out of his cake hole. he's surely lost too much of the female/black/latino vote in the key swing states to stand a chance. 

and yet, this feels to me like a jo cox moment. at that point during the brexit campaign, i was sure there was no way back for the leave campaign. but we still voted to leave. so while i'm tempted to think there's no recovering from the pussy grab video, if brexit has taught us anything, it's that all bets are off. 

I would have liked some incoming presidents to promise impartial investigations of former presidents and prosecutions if possible, rather than the whitewashes that have been seen.

Could have been a vote winner for Trump to make such promises about Clinton (though she already faced a Benghazi investigation that found nowt to pin on her), unfortunately he can't think as fast as his mouth moves and he just shouts "when i am king you will be first against the wall".  Which is going to turn off the pretty large voting block opposed to fascism.

Shambles of a man.

The Republican party seems to accept a line has been crossed with this latest thing but they were happy to nominate Pence who has said some typically despicable things about gays. 

His ability to avoid answering the question is top class though.

I would have liked some incoming presidents to promise impartial investigations of former presidents and prosecutions if possible, rather than the pardons that have been seen.

Could have been a vote winner for Trump to make such promises about Clinton (she already faced a Benghazi investigation that found nowt to pin on her), unfortunately he can't think as fast as his mouth moves and he just shouts "when i am king you will be first against the wall".  Which is going to turn off the pretty large voting block opposed to fascism.

Shambles of a man.

Lucky for him most Americans don't really understand what he's saying...Neither does he probably. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Was there anything incendiary found in Hillary's speeches?

Remarkably, she thinks it's too difficult for people to move between private finance and government regulation...

“There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” Mrs. Clinton said. The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary.”

Talking of Clinton, her patronising of Sanders supporters as no marks living in their parents' basements was fucking crass.

If they had a Bruno Ginelli running her campaign, I'm sure he'd tell her to just keep her mouth shut for four weeks.

Remarkably, she thinks it's too difficult for people to move between private finance and government regulation...

“There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” Mrs. Clinton said. The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary.”

And the leak highlightd the blatant contradictions between her public and private proclomations...

Fall 20013, In a speech to Goldman Sachs employees Mrs. Clinton said it was an “oversimplification” to blame the global financial crisis of 2008 on the U.S. banking system.  “It was conventional wisdom,” Mrs. Clinton said of the tendency to blame the banking system. “And I think that there’s a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened.”

“I believe strongly that we need to make sure that Wall Street never wrecks Main Street again,” Mrs. Clinton said in January

Bringing those women Clinton abused was a masterstroke. There was a silence when he announced it.

I'm confused. I thought the nominee was Hilary Clinton, not Bill Clinton. So on the one hand we have a video tape of trump admitting he has sexually abused women. On the other hand, we have three uncorroborated witnesses that claim the husband of the democrat candidate sexually assaulted them 20 to 40 years ago. Which is worse?

And the leak highlightd the blatant contradictions between her public and private proclomations...

Fall 20013, In a speech to Goldman Sachs employees Mrs. Clinton said it was an “oversimplification” to blame the global financial crisis of 2008 on the U.S. banking system. “It was conventional wisdom,” Mrs. Clinton said of the tendency to blame the banking system. “And I think that there’s a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened.”

“I believe strongly that we need to make sure that Wall Street never wrecks Main Street again,” Mrs. Clinton said in January

How terrible of her.

Fall 20013, In a speech to Goldman Sachs employees Mrs. Clinton said it was an “oversimplification” to blame the global financial crisis of 2008 on the U.S. banking system.  “It was conventional wisdom,” Mrs. Clinton said of the tendency to blame the banking system. “And I think that there’s a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened.”

She is in Goldman Sachs pocket...Weirdly this will never hit home with the average American and Trump has tried to highlight this with the campaign funds stuff but it hasn't really stuck.

Edited by Park Life

I'm confused. I thought the nominee was Hilary Clinton, not Bill Clinton. So on the one hand we have a video tape of trump admitting he has sexually abused women. On the other hand, we have three uncorroborated witnesses that claim the husband of the democrat candidate sexually assaulted them 20 to 40 years ago. Which is worse?

Hilary really went after those women that's all on record. This is a woman who destroyed 14 of her mobile phones and poured acid on her hard drives when under investigation. Neither of them are fit to be President.

Edited by Park Life

I knew his running mate had criticised Trump, didn't know it was so damning though...

"We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night," Pence said in a statement.

Why in fuck would you remain his running mate if you have to prey for his family? :lol: