US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing to listen to the various voxpops of trump's supporters - many of whom are women - defend his comments as locker room banter and attacking the clintons. these people are never going to be turned.

but surely, surely, he has offended too many other voter groups to have a chance? surely?

I think so. I've changed my mind about his chances and now think he will be annilihated. It then I've been wrong about virtually every election or poll recently.

Honestly, after all Trump has said it amazes me that parky, Gemmill, and HF seem more critical of Clinton.

Probably because Trump is a cartoon character and Clinton is a deeply flawed politician who will actually be in a position of power in a few months.

I'd like him to release his tax statement. I'd also like to know if the rumours he has a micropenis are true.

he certainly talks like someone suffering from small willy syndrome 

I've run out of outrage. I just think the whole thing is hilarious. America watches so many reality TV shows that the country has just about turned into one.

Trump won't win, Hillary will, and she'll just be another cosied up corporate cunt to add to the pile of cunts that came before her.

Trump - "she also sent a tweet out at 3am in the morning, but i won't even mention that"

er i think you just did, donald 

:lol: He has also repeatedly said he wouldn't bring up Bill's infidelities and we've all seen how little he has avoided that topic.

I watched bits of it last night, he talks like an absolute idiot and most of what he said was clearly fluff to pad time as he didn't have much to say "well ok, so Hillary said last time she did not say TTIP was the gold standard... we went back, we looked, ok, and well she did.... she did say it was the gold standard... you did say it was the gold standard, okay... so she lied.... you lied... she's a liar." it took him about 30 seconds out of the 2 minutes he was allowed to come out with a driveling comment like that at one point. 

The whole thing is bizarre, the amount of times he brings up Hillary's adverts shows how much they bother him and how thin skinned the bloke is, his sniffing is fucking ridiculous as well. I genuinely don't know how anyone could watch that moron speak and think they want him to run a country.

He also keeps repeating that he can't released his tax returns as they are under Audit, even the IRS has come out and said he can release them even under audit yet he keeps saying it, then people say "he's not like a politician" I'd argue that bullshit and spin like that make him exactly like one. 

Which makes you wonder what kind of News wing NBC is running and what kind of people the producers are, that would sit on it throughout  the years of Republican nominations and the race so far.

Aye, I've been saying for a while they've built this monster, they had him front and centre for news coverage everyday from the first day he announced he was running because as you said earlier it pulled in viewers. Sitting on footage like that points to that as well, they could have destroyed him with all of that stuff from day 1 but they've sat on it until they were at a point where they were nervous.

Edited by Howay

This is the guy the Republicans were most worried about early doors and it was part of Trumps MO to sideline him, but of course it has ballooned from there to the car crash it is now. Jeb Bush was meant to pick up the baton but he fell asleep.

"We are tired of funding nations run by people who hate us; We are tired of arming "rebels" who wind up being more extreme than the people we wanted overthrown, and then get attacked with our own weapons."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rntFsL1mE

Edited by Park Life