US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this about the dead rising if she wins? Is Trump a necromancer?

He reckons there's a load of dead people registered to vote and they're all gonna vote for Clinton. Basically getting his excuses in early.

Why would you choose between Hillary and Trump when you have blokes like this running?:

He's the logical next stop for Republicans were it not for him admitting to his homosexuality.

What's all this about the dead rising if she wins? Is Trump a necromancer?

He has the best zombies.

The dead voting thing has been a Republican trope since at least Bill Clinton I think.

How did she keep them from Congress?

You mean as opposed to her campaign team?  Or the the mechanics of it?

Mails were provided to State who passed a subset on to Congress.  You can read the full mail string here...

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12539

So publicly they were pushing the line that ALL 55k mails had been disclosed, privately they knew that not even 500 were ever going to reach congress.

Sorry, I've just read the link. So someone wrote a draft release stating that State had turned over all emails to the committee and then someone else corrected him? That's the scandal here?

Honestly, considering the extreme scrutiny Hilary Clinton has been under for so long I find it quite reassuring there's been no real dirt uncovered on her.

What would you consider to be 'worrying dirt', out of interest?

What would you consider to be 'worrying dirt', out of interest?

Evidence of fraud, corruption, tax evasion, for example. Can you summarise in maybe 3 bullets why she's practically regarded as the Antichrist by some people, including this forum?

Honestly, considering the extreme scrutiny Hilary Clinton has been under for so long I find it quite reassuring there's been no real dirt uncovered on her.

you've forgotten about her well-known plot to replace the regime of every country in the middle east and her plan to start a third world war with russia. duh

Sorry, I've just read the link. So someone wrote a draft release stating that State had turned over all emails to the committee and then someone else corrected him? That's the scandal here?

Think it's more that her campaign wanted to publicly tout the line that they wanted all 55k handed over having got an agreement that less than 1% of that number ever would be.

Correcting the mistake would have been to state that only the small number of mails that they perceived to be related to the investigation were handed over.

you've forgotten about her well-known plot to replace the regime of every country in the middle east and her plan to start a third world war with russia. duh

And this one:

"The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors…" From Trump last week. 

Evidence of fraud, corruption, tax evasion, for example. Can you summarise in maybe 3 bullets why she's practically regarded as the Antichrist by some people, including this forum?

I don't see her as the antichrist (who does?) I see her as a liar and standard bearer of the establishment. They may not be big issues to you, but they are to me.

For the things you've mentioned, I've googled a bit to see if I can help you out with why other people take issue with her:

Her bid to prevent her emails from causing her problems by pressuring the FBI certainly doesn't look good. The mass deletions of emails, coupled with the fact that the FBI found she and her associated had been deleting classified emails and claiming they were personal and therefore not of interest, is problematic. The FBI didn't charge her for that in the end, but called her extremely careless, and set out that no reasonable person could have been ignorant of what she was doing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/17/hillary-clinton-accused-of-collusion-and-corruption-over-secret/

This article in the Economist on the Clinton Foundation is also worth a look - it sounds problematic at best:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/02/economist-explains-4

Put it this way, if she was David Cameron, and he had the kind of financial infrastructure and corporate lobbying bods around him, we'd be crying foul all over the place. Not sure why Hillary gets a free pass.

There are of course plenty of crazy theories as well, but these two seem to have some credence. She's certainly a member of the super rich elite, and one of the most powerful families in the the US.