US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's half brother is another complete and utter maniac ffs, Trump also seems to always forget he's not even running against Obama ffs. I cannot see how him bringing along a fucking lunatic from Africa that is muslim who just happens to be the half brother of the president and treating it as a source of pride is going to help him get any votes, the African muslim bit might lose him some from his normal support (in all honesty they'll just hypocrite their way out of why that particular muslim doesn't bother them mind). I'm sure there are plenty of blokes that scream all day on subways voting for Hillary but she sure as fuck isn't going to be parading them about.

Trump is a fucking loser like.

Edited by Howay

For Trump it's difficult to get anyone who will stand on a stage with him. Even his wife can't help without plagiarising other wives.

If he is going to have events he has to take anyone he can get to put on the bill.

I took from their review that it was just a case of Trump being Trump. Not that he took a kicking but that he showed no evidence that he knew how to win a debate, whereas Clinton was clearly better prepared and had the tactics to avoid any real damage.

I find her claim that Trump is a puppet for Putin a bit bizarre I have to say. As if Putin would go anywhere near Trump. Or her, for that matter.

Yeah she's been using bizarre cold war rhetoric for ages. Everything that goes wrong somehow Russia are behind it.

I thought Trump brought Putin up first.

Yeah it all goes back to last year when he said that if he met Putin he thought they'd get on. :lol: Sent shock waves through the Military Industrial complex who are waiting for their next war...Syria or Iran - both of whom will be helped by Russia.

Yeah she's been using bizarre cold war rhetoric for ages. Everything that goes wrong somehow Russia are behind it.

Bizarre cold war rhetoric? You're the one banging on about ww3 and Russia being encircled man.

I find it absolutely bizarre that a presidential candidates has been so engaged in licking Putin's hoop. The usual suspects somehow see Clinton at fault though. :lol:

I thought Trump brought Putin up first.

I'll clarify then - I find it bizarre that both of them are bringing Putin into this. More strange that she is given that she's supposed to be the candidate who isn't crackers.

Like the leaking of her campaign emails?

Was Russia behind that? Impressive if they were. I assumed that was another internal leak of some kind. Then again, I suppose her personal security over emails has been so 'extremely careless' that the Russians could just have hacked her. Not reassuring if that's what happened...

Bizarre cold war rhetoric? You're the one banging on about ww3 and Russia being encircled man.

I find it absolutely bizarre that a presidential candidates has been so engaged in licking Putin's hoop. The usual suspects somehow see Clinton at fault though. :lol:

Got to admit his Putin manlove is wierd.

Edited by Park Life

I find the whole thing beyond parody and an utter farce. It amazes me that anyone can think either of them are a good choice. It amazes me that the Americans have let this happen.

Donald Trump should be nowhere near the White House. All it's going to take is some medium size revelation about Hillary in the next few weeks and he'll be in power. That says everything you need to know about Hillary's suitability as a candidate. 'Depressing' doesn't do it justice.

The claim that this is all just about trying to help people in need should not even pass a laugh test, let alone rational scrutiny. To see how true that is, just look at who some of the biggest donors are. Although it did not give while she was secretary of state, the Saudi regime by itself has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, with donations coming as late as 2014, as she prepared her presidential run. A group called “Friends of Saudi Arabia,” co-founded “by a Saudi Prince,” gave an additional amount between $1 million and $5 million. The Clinton Foundation says that between $1 million and $5 million was also donated by “the State of Qatar,” the United Arab Emirates, and the government of Brunei. “The State of Kuwait” has donated between $5 million and $10 million."

Her foundation is accepting money from the very people who are funding ISIS. :lol:

These are sick regimes who routinely suppress human rights, women's rights and hang gays.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

Edited by Park Life

I find it absolutely bizarre that a presidential candidates has been so engaged in licking Putin's hoop. The usual suspects somehow see Clinton at fault though. [emoji38]

Everything else aside Clinton is definitely a hawk and I think she will increase US military intervention around the world.

(Obviously still preferable to the fuckwit disclaimer).

Yeah it all goes back to last year when he said that if he met Putin he thought they'd get on. :lol: Sent shock waves through the Military Industrial complex who are waiting for their next war...Syria or Iran - both of whom will be helped by Russia.

Except Donald Trump said that he'd already met him.

“I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes. We were stablemates, and we did very well that night,”

And then said that he hadn't.

“I have nothing to do with Russia. I never met Putin, nothing to do with Russia.”

Can you imagine the furore if Clinton had contradicted herself like that? The media and public have just become so used to his bullshit that it's par for the course.

Everything else aside Clinton is definitely a hawk and I think she will increase US military intervention around the world.

(Obviously still preferable to the fuckwit disclaimer).

We deserve a far better anti-establishment candidate than Trump. Such a shame, it's a real missed opportunity.

I find the whole thing beyond parody and an utter farce. It amazes me that anyone can think either of them are a good choice. It amazes me that the Americans have let this happen.

Donald Trump should be nowhere near the White House. All it's going to take is some medium size revelation about Hillary in the next few weeks and he'll be in power. That says everything you need to know about Hillary's suitability as a candidate. 'Depressing' doesn't do it justice.

And yet you've literally not been able to allude to Hilary's unsuitability other than some vague notion she represents "the establishment". The fact there is no medium or even small revelation about her yet should be supportive of her candidature, but you've somehow even twisted this into a negative. :D

And yet you've literally not been able to allude to Hilary's unsuitability other than some vague notion she represents "the establishment". The fact there is no medium or even small revelation about her yet should be supportive of her candidature, but you've somehow even twisted this into a negative. :D

I'm not sure how 'vague' a notion it is... Do you expect anything meaningful to change in people's day to day lives under Hillary, or will we see a continuation of an ever yawning wealth gap and a general continuance in the fall of the standard of living? I dunno, maybe she can improve things for the better. Nothing she has said suggests to me that she can, because, whatever positive intentions she might have, she's deeply embedded in the system that has failed to respond to such challenges for years now.

The fact that it may simply not be possible to address this is unfortunate (Howay made the point yesterday about how the States simply doesn't allow for change just because you voted in a certain president due to the power of the two houses). Maybe I just need to accept that the system is impenetrable and that there's nothing that can be done to achieve real change. I do worry though, that the continuing failure to address this, to be seen to be listening to the ordinary people, will result in more Trump style horror shows in the future.

That said, I suppose I should be genuinely glad that we've dodged the bullet on this one.