US election 2016

Happy Face

Trump had a rally at an amphitheatre a half mile from my house... stayed in the confines of my home but watched it via stream. The man really doesn't say anything! Just tosses out catch phrases: "going to build a wall", "going to have the best negotiators" etc. etc. etc. Boggles the mind how many people are jumping on this bandwagon!

This is probably fake but made me chuckle all the same:

CdGmw2tWwAArxRA.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Trump gets elected I'm not sure if I need to fast-track my citizenship application or try to head for the nearest airport.

This week is the first time I've been legitimately concerned about Trump actually being elected President.

The polls all have either Democratic candidate crushing Trump in the General, but Nate Silver had Trump at ~5% to get the Nomination a couple months ago. The rulebook seems to have been thrown out the window for this insidious fuckwit. I fear a groundswell of support from moderates voting for him because fuck the two party system.

With that beard, I'd expect to see him front and centre at a Trump rally. ;)

True enough, just don't spend any time at the tanning salon, Jimbo.

When Obama was elected black voters outnumbered white voters for the first time In history.

Trump will bring out all of the black, Latino, Muslim and Gay voters for whoever he is up against. He's got two hopes of winning

So in fact the blacks in no way outnumbered white voters?

By percentage they did. Regardless, my point still stands. Obama sparked the black electorate into voting. Trump will do the same for any non white, straight Americans. Which is a fuck load of people before you add it to the white folk with half a brain who wouldn't vote for him anyway

By percentage they did. Regardless, my point still stands. Obama sparked the black electorate into voting. Trump will do the same for any non white, straight Americans. Which is a fuck load of people before you add it to the white folk with half a brain who wouldn't vote for him anyway

I've read that a lot of Mexican immigrants support Trump's stance on the illegals as they see it as them having played by the rules.

It's not as simple as you suggest - see also Chez's posts about executive types who support him.

There's also a lot of people who are strongly anti-Clinton.

How come Rubio didn't win Florida then?

Be afraid. Be very afraid

Tbf, you think Corbyn is electable ;)