The Reptile Thread

Christmas Tree

As CT shoves aside the murky-watered aquarium to make room for the new vivarium, the lizard's eyes reflect the dead fish lolloping at the water's surface. The PC fires up as CT ponders the best way to ask toontastic: 'do I have to feed them live crickets or can I just point the cage to the portrait of Ian Botham I drew during the painting phase?'

Listen fuckwits!

This is not my hobby, the fish (who are nearly a year old and still living in happy bliss), is not my hobby!!!!

So far the daughter is £200 in an still we have no Bearded Dragon.

Quite shocked that out of this collection of weird bedroom dwellers that no reptile fanciers have owned up.

Listen fuckwits!

This is not my hobby, the fish (who are nearly a year old and still living in happy bliss), is not my hobby!!!!

So far the daughter is £200 in an still we have no Bearded Dragon.

Quite shocked that out of this collection of weird bedroom dwellers that no reptile fanciers have owned up.

Saw you coming did they?

Bearded dragons you're looking at £69+ for a creature that won't do very much.

Better to get a tortoise that you can let roam around a bit.

£25 up here private or £35 reptile shop.

It's all the other stuff that's cost her a small fortune. Vivarium, various spotlights, thermostats, thermometers etc.

I agree there a pretty boring pet. Not my thing at all.