Nothing to see here version 2.0

The Fish

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the amount of players we'll probably lose in the summer (Cabaye, Colo, Cisse, Ameobi, Gutierrez, Obertan, Marveaux etc), all the more reason to invest in some new talent now, to give them a good half-season to integrate.

One could say we did that last January with Anita, Mbwia, Haidara, Gouffran, Sisokko etc which is why the likes of a Jonas, Marveaux have dropped down the pecking order and are being shipped out.

ytereveh.jpg

Are we contemplating having a meeting to possibly discuss a tentative strategy on how the club might be approaching any decisions that might be made with regards to a transfer policy?

Kinnear has been in Germany trying to engineer deal. Cisse was offered lucrative Qatar deal, but nothing happened because of potential swap.

Terms of potential swap deal complex as Borussia are pushing for cash as part of it. Big shout to @paulfraserecho for work on story. #NUFC

(From Scott Wilson / Northern a Echo)

This is all academic.

They're sending Kinnear to broker the deal.

Dead in the water.

I doubt he'll take the ferry, but heres hoping...

Mark Douglas didn't mention anything about a swap deal, in his piece, like. He says they're just waiting on getting a replacement, with a loan fee, future fee and personal terms agreed. I hope he's the one that's got it right. I've no doubt we're looking to shift Cisse, but I'd prefer the competition for places - at least until the summer.