Nothing to see here version 2.0

The Fish

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Newcastle way. Use part of your fund from the sale of your best midfielder to buy a forward to replace the forward you sold last year/several years ago. Pardew will be instructed to play Ben Arfa now to drive his value up for a summer move along with the back to form Tiote so they can bring in someone for Cabaye.

As indignant and jaded as I am I still look forward to seeing any new signings and really believe that they will perk up the other players.

Silver lining and all that (glutton for punishment more like it).

A misfiring striker coming in for a free-scoring (this season), integral midfielder.

On loan probably, it's cheaper after all.

At least it'll mean we can push Remy wide forward, where he's better. That is until he leaves in the summer.

:lol:

A misfiring striker coming in for a free-scoring (this season), integral midfielder.

At least it'll mean we can push Remy wide forward, where he's better. That is until he leaves in the summer.

Dis-jointed and uneasy, at least we're consistent.

Think of the accounts, man !

Our strike-force are both loanees. That'll become a headache in 5 months, I bet.

If Shola and Cisse go as well, we won't have any strikers in the first team :lol:

Edited by Kitman

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell 1 min

Borussia Mönchengladbach just announced that Luuk de Jong not training today as medical with Newcastle is set up.

So is this going to be Cisse's replacement.

Anyone seen Luuk de Jong play?

Fella on radio said he does lots of running. So i guess similar to Dirk Kuyt?

Are you CT?

Are you CT?

Are you CT in disguise?

Areeeeeee you C-hee-T-hee in disguise?