Souness - I want six players

Scottish Mag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had he spent the Owen and Luque money on perhaps 5 ~£5m players, earned his wages by managing Bellamy and Robert, plus kept hold of Hughes, I reckon we'd be doing pretty well to be honest. That would have given him 6 extra players in the squad to choose from. Egotistical twát never thought of that though, did he?

The man's a wanker, end of. To have spent £50m and then claim we still need 6 players shows just how fcuking incompetent this bloke is.

Still, he has his players and he's been given time, so some people are happy.

79417[/snapback]

I can't understand why he never bought Boa Morte tbh, cheaper than Luque and proven in the Premier League. Plus, we'd been tracking him for ages only to stump up £2million more for a player hardly anyone in this country had heard of.

79422[/snapback]

Fulham wanted £6m UP FRONT. We wanted to pay it in installments. That's the only reason. The player himself was wanting the move.

79455[/snapback]

Ah reet, shame, canny player.

That's a joke btw ;)

79450[/snapback]

Making jokes on the NUFC forum makes you not a real supporter you know Alex.

79451[/snapback]

I disagree. What a shite attitude, that is.

79453[/snapback]

;) The irony! It was you that told me I wasn't a real supporter when I make a light-hearted remark you didn't like. Priceless!

79458[/snapback]

Rubbish. I've never made any remarks about anybody not being a real supporter. In any event, the comment was a joke.

That's a joke btw ;)

79450[/snapback]

79451[/snapback]

79453[/snapback]

;) The irony! It was you that told me I wasn't a real supporter when I make a light-hearted remark you didn't like. Priceless!

79458[/snapback]

Rubbish. I've never made any remarks about anybody not being a real supporter. In any event, the comment was a joke.

79464[/snapback]

A joke you say? Righto then. I'll go and look for the post where you told me I wasn't a supporter if you like.

Had he spent the Owen and Luque money on perhaps 5 ~£5m players, earned his wages by managing Bellamy and Robert, plus kept hold of Hughes, I reckon we'd be doing pretty well to be honest. That would have given him 6 extra players in the squad to choose from. Egotistical twát never thought of that though, did he?

The man's a wanker, end of. To have spent £50m and then claim we still need 6 players shows just how fcuking incompetent this bloke is.

79417[/snapback]

I can't understand why he never bought Boa Morte tbh, cheaper than Luque and proven in the Premier League. Plus, we'd been tracking him for ages only to stump up £2million more for a player hardly anyone in this country had heard of.

79422[/snapback]

Fulham wanted £6m UP FRONT. We wanted to pay it in installments. That's the only reason. The player himself was wanting the move.

79455[/snapback]

Ah reet, shame, canny player.

79463[/snapback]

Certainly a player of whose type we have been missing this season. I'd have loved for us to sign him; remember a lot of our fans not wanting him though (J69 for one, although he'd take Chris Sutton don't ya know)

79417[/snapback]

true but it won't even occur to him

That's a joke btw ;)

79450[/snapback]

79451[/snapback]

79453[/snapback]

79458[/snapback]

79464[/snapback]

A joke you say? Righto then. I'll go and look for the post where you told me I wasn't a supporter if you like.

79466[/snapback]

That's right. A joke. Happy hunting.

That's a joke btw ;)

79450[/snapback]

79451[/snapback]

79453[/snapback]

79458[/snapback]

79464[/snapback]

79466[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

ahem...

and...

That's a joke btw ;)

79450[/snapback]

79451[/snapback]

79453[/snapback]

79458[/snapback]

79464[/snapback]

79466[/snapback]

79485[/snapback]

ahem...

and...

79495[/snapback]

Ok. I could go on about you ignoring the context of the comments, but I won't bang on about it, because for me it is all water under the bridge.

So instead of dragging it all up again I'll apologise to you for those comments.

How's that?

Edited by Howaythelads

Presumably thats to to replace Boomsong, Babarayo, Emre, Luque, Moore and Dire,

Yes I know he didnt buy the last one but he is the one he proclaimed to be the future of Newcastle United.

Now lets hope the future of Graeme Souness is a trip to the job centre.

I'd like to give him six punches.

79531[/snapback]

At least you've finally stopped wanting to 'give him more time'. ;)

79552[/snapback]

I'd love to give him a 'proper' leathering.

Ok. I could go on about you ignoring the context of the comments, but I won't bang on about it, because for me it is all water under the bridge.

So instead of dragging it all up again I'll apologise to you for those comments.

How's that?

79500[/snapback]

Better. I'll drop it too.

At least you've finally stopped wanting to 'give him more time'.

ok...I'll give him 5 punches and you can have the last one. ;)

Yes I said I wanted him to have more time… but It doesn’t mean I was wrong. I give a chance to anybody that signs for this football club, be it Owen or Moore.(Yes I know he's crap) I predicted Souness will be a failure from the first moment he was appointed, but it was no good moaning about him so early on....because FS was never going to sack him that quickly anyway. And I'm sure you know that.

Edited by Omar