Robben sent off?

peasepud

2nd yellow card for leaving the field of play.

Jumped over the advertising boards and into the Chelsea fans.

79499[/snapback]

ahh that would explain it, the fookwits on Radio Newcastle (who the feck is this blerk with the lithp? regardless of said lisp hes shite!) are saying how unfair it was to give him a straight red and at worst he should have got a Yellow.

Obviously their grasp of the match they're commentating on is solid like. ;)

Stupid rule, along with people getting booked for taking their shirt off nowadays;)

They should focus on improving the rules and officials as they are, rather than add silly new ways to discipline players.

79505[/snapback]

Didn't they do away with that again?

I thought the sending off of the Boro player yesterday was pretty stupid - Arsenal were 6-0 up I think, and he was sent off for the slightest tug of a shirt for his second yellow.

The ref should have used his common sense, but I think the FA have ruled that illegal too.

I thought the sending off of the Boro player yesterday was pretty stupid - Arsenal were 6-0 up I think, and he was sent off for the slightest tug of a shirt for his second yellow.

The ref should have used his common sense, but I think the FA have ruled that illegal too.

79533[/snapback]

I didn't even think that was a bookable offence tbh.

79533[/snapback]

And ronaldo's sending off against man city was very harsh as well. Not to mention that bolton player sent off( i forgot his name). Absolutely ridiculous. The standard of refereeing in the premier league has become apalling.

And these rules they keep on coming up with. They seem to be created to spoil the whole spirit of the game.

79533[/snapback]

And ronaldo's sending off against man city was very harsh as well. Not to mention that bolton player sent off( i forgot his name). Absolutely ridiculous. The standard of refereeing in the premier league has become apalling.

And these rules they keep on coming up with. They seem to be created to spoil the whole spirit of the game.

79555[/snapback]

I thought Ronaldo's was spot on.

79533[/snapback]

79555[/snapback]

Ronaldo's sending off against Man City was 100% the correct decision IMO. That he made no contact with Cole was more by luck than any good judgement and totally irrelevant. And if he had made contact it would have been a leg-breaker, the cowardly little shit.

79533[/snapback]

79555[/snapback]

Ronaldo's sending off against Man City was 100% the correct decision IMO. That he made no contact with Cole was more by luck than any good judgement and totally irrelevant. And if he had made contact it would have been a leg-breaker, the cowardly little shit.

79560[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedley.

The Ronaldo challenge was a red card, but the challenge on him immediately before that should've warranted a booking on the man city player.

79576[/snapback]

i would like to agree but I hate Ronaldo and think you shouldn't ever get a card for fouling him.

79578[/snapback]

That is also true ;)

The Ronaldo challenge was a red card, but the challenge on him immediately before that should've warranted a booking on the man city player.

79576[/snapback]

Agree 100%. The Man City player failed to cause any lasting damage to the twat and thus fully deserved his booking.

79576[/snapback]

i would like to agree but I hate Ronaldo and think you shouldn't ever get a card for fouling him.

79578[/snapback]

He won the ball anyway.

Maybe if Ronaldo was more honest and didn't go over the minute someone gets within 6 yards of him then defenders might not want to kick seven shades of shite out of him when they do get near him. You reap what you sow you little shit, and the amount of times you've gone down like a cheap hooker means refs think you've dived even when you've been fouled. Good. Now fuck off back to Portugal you cheating one trick pony.

SLP

President

Ronaldo Fan Club.

2nd yellow card for leaving the field of play.

Jumped over the advertising boards and into the Chelsea fans.

79499[/snapback]

ahh that would explain it, the fookwits on Radio Newcastle (who the feck is this blerk with the lithp? regardless of said lisp hes shite!) are saying how unfair it was to give him a straight red and at worst he should have got a Yellow.

Obviously their grasp of the match they're commentating on is solid like. ;)

79501[/snapback]

he got a 2nd yellow card for it

79576[/snapback]

79578[/snapback]

He won the ball anyway.

79663[/snapback]

ronaldo deserved and red, and the man city player won the ball firmly and fairly

I thought Ronaldo's was a yellow tbh, he got nowhere near making contact with the player. I've seen worse lunges that did make contact get a yellow or less plenty times too. It was funny though.

I thought Ronaldo's was a yellow tbh, he got nowhere near making contact with the player. I've seen worse lunges that did make contact get a yellow or less plenty times too. It was funny though.

79857[/snapback]

Karma tbh.

79857[/snapback]

Karma tbh.

79866[/snapback]

Quite

Stupid rule, along with people getting booked for taking their shirt off nowadays;)

They should focus on improving the rules and officials as they are, rather than add silly new ways to discipline players.

79505[/snapback]

Didn't they do away with that again?

79518[/snapback]

Cahill got done for it last season.