Swansea city v Newcastle united

desmondTUTU

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its tough because you dont want to change the winning formula and all but at the same time you have to look at the energy levels too.

Go with the same 11 I suppose and let Cisse/Anita/HBA loose at the 60 minute mark.

The Firth of Forth?

tbf CT did have a thread of sorts for WBA

I did indeed and that's all that mattered to the football Gods.

Fingers crossed now for tonight :(

For me same 11 and use subs well when needed. The odd two game week shouldn't be that big a deal for most of our team.

Is this televised or stream job.

Aye, two games on BT Sport within the space of four days and I don't have it. <_<

You have a pub nearby? Stop your whiney womaning

I'd not change anything from the team that faced Norwich.

I don't think you can. It's quite pricey if you're only buying it to watch premier league too so you might be better off streaming.

I like it and get a lot out of it as there's a lot of foreign football on there and if I'm desperate there's some decent lower league stuff too :up:

Can you get it for one offs?

As Tom says, I wouldn't bother for just the occasional game. If you were interested in football in general (instead of NUFC specific) I'd say it was worth it, but you're no stranger to the pub, just go there.

1156 PREMIER LEAGUE HEAD-TO-HEAD Swansea v Newcastle (19:45 GMT)

Swansea and Newcastle have only met four times in the top flight, with Swansea winning two to Newcastle's one victory.

Only one of Swansea's four league wins this season has come at the Liberty Stadium but they have scored more goals (17) than any other side in the bottom half of the table.

Swansea have not lost this season when scoring first - picking up four wins and a draw. However they have failed to win any of the seven matches in which they conceded the opening goal