Swansea city v Newcastle united

desmondTUTU

I think this loss was always coming. I wouldn't rule us out totally against Man U mind, since they have both decent forwards out, but the run wasn't going to last. Still feel that at this point, I'm happy with where we are.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it fuck miss the point like. Just because we know nothing will change until Ashley leaves doesn't mean Pardew shouldn't be given an easy ride either. Especially with his "that win was for Mike" patter.

I think it's nice that Mike is both his employer and his muse. Romantic.

Is criticism of JFK "misplaced" too then? The players? It doesn't work like that, this is a Newcastle forum, posters will criticise everything and everyone at the club, whether you think it's stupid or not. We all know Ashley is the one to blame but that doesn't make everyone else at the club untouchable.

Regarding Pardew, I think the criticism of him on here is well-balanced most of the time. Understandably he's not everybodys favorurite (not mine either) but he's done well lately.

He was having a go at N-O, not here. That lot do seem to exaggerate everything, that's one of the reasons I stopped posting there.