Politics

Christmas Tree

That's a bit.....expansive eh?

Unlike The Banker controlled media, It has not being force fed to you, your father and his, or your children every day of your and their lives though, has it?

There was I thinking One little link to relevant, documented reasons and remedies was a good Idea.

Some Politicians may start out with good intentions, if they can not be corrupted by the corporate and Family Politicians, They are Bumped off.

It's a lot to take in. But very real and True.

If your not interested in reading/believing, no one is twisting your arm.

Thats become the corporate police forces job.

Unlike The Banker controlled media, It has not being force fed to you, your father and his, or your children every day of your and their lives though, has it?

There was I thinking One little link to relevant, documented reasons and remedies was a good Idea.

Some Politicians may start out with good intentions, if they can not be corrupted by the corporate and Family Politicians, They are Bumped off.

It's a lot to take in. But very real and True.

If your not interested in reading/believing, no one is twisting your arm.

Thats become the corporate police forces job.

This kind of 'everything is everything' conspiracy buffet is 20 years out of date fella. :)

Beginning to wonder if people are following me over here from the conspiracy forum. ;)

:baa:

No mate, Someone one on http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46426.0 mentioned toontastic had a conspiracy Theory thread 70 pages long, So I did a search here, nothing came up in the search. But this thread caught my Eye. :scratchchin: Was perplexed at how many posters on here Play the Bankers and Media's game, With any seeming to understand how our political system actually works.

Check the link bellow out if your interested in what common people in this country want. No good looking in the media news for it, because they censor what they do not wish sheeple to see. :munch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=J_QAoDNf0_s

Common people want playstation and burger king mate.

Yes, Don't they Just. :thumbup:

This is the cooperation Mainstream Media bombarding the unenlightened with what they want them to want every day. Indoctrination those that see it for what it is now call it. working well from what I can see. as well as demon'izing unemployed And the most vulnerable sections of society. The bigger the Lie, the easier to peddle it. People like Fluoride in drinking water too I suppose... Even though it's proven Scientifically to cause many health problems.

If that's all the jormans want these days, then it makes a pleasant change to world domination.

The Jormans were financed by Britain and america's bankers making money from both sides.

If anyone does the slightest bit of Research for the fact's. all the information is there. out in the open. Public.

LMAO our Royal Family are Jormens :cuppa:

I'd seriously like to ban anyone that calls other people 'sheeple' from this board. Such a twatful patronising term inevitably from people bordering on being mentally I'll.

I'll let Parky off though as I've grown to find him canny. ;)

I'd seriously like to ban anyone that calls other people 'sheeple' from this board. Such a twatful patronising term inevitably from people bordering on being mentally I'll.

I'll let Parky off though as I've grown to find him canny. ;)

:country: It's a free country, Or maybe not. Tis My understanding Mental illness is on the increase. Mental Members are in my opinion a Necessity, Otherwise everyone would be boring Twat's,

I knew all this would come back to haunt me. :lol:

As if you invented it. One of the biggest conspiracies is the 'outlandish conspiracy' designed to dis-credit the constituency of radical and inconvenient thinkers. By creating 'moon landing' myths which people are inclined to believe but which are universally ridiculed by the mainstream, the 'new world orders' have cunningly created a culture of in-credibility surrounding the true questions of modern society, who controls us? What do they want? How do they implement their plans? For every JFK, there is a Nixon, for every 9/11 there are countless proven examples of false flag terrorism, for every illuminati there is a Rothschilds.

As if you invented it. One of the biggest conspiracies is the 'outlandish conspiracy' designed to dis-credit the constituency of radical and inconvenient thinkers. By creating 'moon landing' myths which people are inclined to believe but which are universally ridiculed by the mainstream, the 'new world orders' have cunningly created a culture of in-credibility surrounding the true questions of modern society, who controls us? What do they want? How do they implement their plans? For every JFK, there is a Nixon, for every 9/11 there are countless proven examples of false flag terrorism, for every illuminati there is a Rothschilds.

There is However, only One Real Truth. Me, Just now.

I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in '47 [1947], if I

had known it would become the American Gestapo. -- Harry S. Truman (1961)

We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent

the government from wasting the labours of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be

happy. – Thomas Jefferson

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation,

then by deflation, the banks ... will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless

on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored

to the people, to whom it properly belongs. – Thomas Jefferson

A few who can understand the system (check money and credits) will either be so interested in it’s

profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other

hand, the great body of the people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that

capital derives from the system, will bear it's burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even

suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests. – Rothschild Brothers of London

There is However, only One Real Truth. Me, Just now.

I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in '47 [1947], if I

had known it would become the American Gestapo. -- Harry S. Truman (1961)

We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent

the government from wasting the labours of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be

happy. – Thomas Jefferson

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation,

then by deflation, the banks ... will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless

on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored

to the people, to whom it properly belongs. – Thomas Jefferson

A few who can understand the system (check money and credits) will either be so interested in it’s

profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other

hand, the great body of the people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that

capital derives from the system, will bear it's burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even

suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests. – Rothschild Brothers of London

If you want to make someone angry, tell him a lie; if you want to make him furious, tell him the truth. So,

at the risk of infuriating you, isn’t it strange to think that all these years you have been working for what you

wanted and unbeknownst to you, everything you ever purchased from every corporation was already paid for.

All you had to do was go and claim it, sign for it, and take it home; and this includes your home – it too was

prepaid. You never had to work a day in your life to ‘pay for’ anything. All these years you could have been

playing and doing what you love to do. We were conned into getting a good education so we could get a

good job; all based upon the presumption that this is what we wanted. Would you work as hard as you do if

you knew that nothing, which you think you own, belongs to you?

If you really want to hate what you love to do ... do it for ‘money’; it won’t take long. – Nicholas

Grachanin

If you want to make someone angry, tell him a lie; if you want to make him furious, tell him the truth. So,

at the risk of infuriating you, isn’t it strange to think that all these years you have been working for what you

wanted and unbeknownst to you, everything you ever purchased from every corporation was already paid for.

All you had to do was go and claim it, sign for it, and take it home; and this includes your home – it too was

prepaid. You never had to work a day in your life to ‘pay for’ anything. All these years you could have been

playing and doing what you love to do. We were conned into getting a good education so we could get a

good job; all based upon the presumption that this is what we wanted. Would you work as hard as you do if

you knew that nothing, which you think you own, belongs to you?

If you really want to hate what you love to do ... do it for ‘money’; it won’t take long. – Nicholas

Grachanin

Maybe I'm missing the point but how come nobody has to work to provide the goods and services we enjoy? In what way don't I own this phone?

Maybe I'm missing the point but how come nobody has to work to provide the goods and services we enjoy? In what way don't I own this phone?

They own you. It's their Phone, not yours.

Have you ever been playing a game of Monopoly®™ and part way through the game you realize that

there is no way you can win: your opponent owns most of the good properties, you own most of the cheap

properties and there are no properties, utilities, or railroads left to buy. Racing your car across the yellow/red

and green/blue sides of the board is like going through a mine field. You know you’ll never make it without

landing on something with a hotel and 3 houses. You look at your available cash, the chances of getting to

‘GO’ for a measly $200, and yet another trip around the board, the odds of your opponent landing on your

hardly built-up properties, and decide to throw in the towel. Is this just being a sore loser? – a quitter? Or is

this wisdom? Why not concede? Why suffer any further indignities? What is the gain in playing until

completely bankrupt? Why waste any more time? Why not play ... something else?

The International Bankers’ Commerce Game is a game only they can win. The Banksters can not lose; they have forced

everyone to play and they have forced everyone into a debt from which we cannot escape. US/CA, as a

bankrupt corporation, is owned completely by its creditors – the Bankers. They own all levels of the media,

government, education, religion, everything; if you have a birth certificate, they own you too. They control

every transaction; they control what is going on in the world; they even control the puppet whom the world

blames for the terror and threat of war – GW. Do you like the results of this control? Are you enjoying the

game? The only way to win the Commerce Game is not to play. We were never meant to operate in

commerce; they tricked us into it and for their benefit.

'We were never meant to operate in commerce' is the single biggest pile of shite written on here in months and THAT is saying something. Our evolutionary pathway is inextricably linked with trade & trade routes. Trade pre-dates money ergo you're talking shit.

Iron Mountain. whether fact or fiction in the 1960's. The Tactics/Recommendations can now be seen clearly in operation, working and implemented.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/iron_mountain_full.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain

'We were never meant to operate in commerce' is the single biggest pile of shite written on here in months and THAT is saying something. Our evolutionary pathway is inextricably linked with trade & trade routes. Trade pre-dates money ergo you're talking shit.

One man's Shit, is another man's Gold.

Yes, Trade pre dates Money. Money is man made. those that control money, (And they do) Control the World. (China included)

1%

Edited by paulus

"When we are told something over and over, as in programming and mind-manipulation, the public fool

system, media, gov’t propaganda, TV advertising, TV news, satanic ritualistic cult abuse, billboards, sexual

abuse, etc., with any emotion surrounding it (e.g.: the official story on the WTC demolitions) ... then the

subconscious mind/ ego accepts it as true and incorporates it into its belief system. When the truth confronts

us it is automatically rejected; it simply doesn’t fit into the belief system. Its like trying to file into your

documents folder, two separate articles with the same title; the computer rejects the second one, even though

the second file has the more accurate information (or you wouldn’t be bothering to file it). The computer is

at least smart enough to request you either change the name of the second file or dump the original, which is

what most people do, since the original is no longer true. But the ego mind is more tenacious than a

computer because there is emotional identity behind it. Hence, we find closed-minded people who actually

think they know what’s going on in the world, when in fact, its all just propaganda"

Parky, who the fuck is this kid? Is he from the same Goonies crew as you?

Nah, this schmuck is all Wolfy. A belief system based upon a staggering misunderstanding of the default reaction of a large swathe of society.

Edited by The Fish