Politics

Christmas Tree

Surely one of Wolfy's WUM alt accounts?! No-one could seriously hold that shite as an honest belief?!

Says the idiot who thinks the economy was fucked by the poor and immigrants.

Guest CabayeAye

Says the idiot who thinks the economy was fucked by the poor and immigrants.

At no point did I say that, you utter CUNT!

I said they economy was fucked by greedy bankers duping the stupid.

At no point did I say that, you utter CUNT!

I said they economy was fucked by greedy bankers duping the stupid.

So why was your list of solutions based on stopping benefits and deporting immigrants - how will that change banking?

Guest CabayeAye

So why was your list of solutions based on stopping benefits and deporting immigrants - how will that change banking?

Part of the solution is reducing spending. Some of the ways of doing this include cutting our lavish benefits system. Immigration was originally introduced to increase the unskilled workforce. The opposite is now required. We have a large unskilled unemployed section of society. By sending non-British workers home, we free up jobs for unemployed British people.

I am talking about the solution here, not the cause.

CabayeAye has shown himself to be a fucking idiot imo, an attention seeker. Paulus pisses me off more because he's obviously cutting and pasting garbage from his insane Internet sites. He's not wolfy though.

Guest CabayeAye

CabayeAye has shown himself to be a fucking idiot imo, an attention seeker. Paulus pisses me off more because he's obviously cutting and pasting garbage from his insane Internet sites. He's not wolfy though.

I used to like you. I used to think you weren't part of the 'inner circle' of cunts here who make this site shit.

I was wrong. You are a twat.

Part of the solution is reducing spending. Some of the ways of doing this include cutting our lavish benefits system. Immigration was originally introduced to increase the unskilled workforce. The opposite is now required. We have a large unskilled unemployed section of society. By sending non-British workers home, we free up jobs for unemployed British people.

How does saving say £1bn on the benefits bill really affect a total debt of £800bn or a structural defecit of £120bn?

Idealoogy of bigotry driven small beer solution.

Aye, put everyone without a job (when there aren't any whatever you say) on rations and force them into slavery. Great solution forced upon those that never caused it.

I used to like you. I used to think you weren't part of the 'inner circle' of cunts here who make this site shit.

I was wrong. You are a twat.

I've never liked you. Does anyone?

Guest CabayeAye

How does saving say £1bn on the benefits bill really affect a total debt of £800bn or a structural defecit of £120bn?

Idealoogy of bigotry driven small beer solution.

Because the welfare bill is 207 Billion annually. This could be cut by 200 Billion and the national debt will be gone in four years.

Guest CabayeAye

Aye, put everyone without a job (when there aren't any whatever you say) on rations and force them into slavery. Great solution forced upon those that never caused it.

I said nothing about slavery. Having to spend a couple of hours a day sweeping the streets rather than watching Jeremy Kyle is hardly slavery.

Guest CabayeAye

Forcing people to work for food = slavery in my book.

You're not forcing them to work for food. They are welcome to not work and not receive benefits. The facility is just there for them to use if they so wish.

Read back. You say people who are/have been made unemployed should be forced to work for ration packs. I think you've also said people should have to be given licences to procreate, and a whole lot of other nasty right wing shit ( more right wing than just about any country on Earth).

The implication of your post above reiterates this. People aren't forced to work BUT they will starve to death if they don't. And if they can't get a job (because they're really not there) how is this different to slavery?

Guest CabayeAye

If the flouncer isnt a WUM, he's got zero emapthy for anyone. Sort of kid who tortured kittens. And we all know where that leads....

Frankly, if he stands by everything he says on here he's one scary fucker.

Incorrect. I never harmed a creature in my life. I have a loving wife and two kids who I love. I am also in a stable career and have been the line manager of over 50 people at a time. I have a spotless disciplinary and criminal recored and don't smoke at all or drink bar the odd glass of wine. Yet because I want to detach charvers' arses from their sofas, I'm being made out to be some sort of psychopathic Hitler...

Incorrect. I never harmed a creature in my life. I have a loving wife and two kids who I love. I am also in a stable career and have been the line manager of over 50 people at a time. I have a spotless disciplinary and criminal recored and don't smoke at all or drink bar the odd glass of wine. Yet because I want to detach charvers' arses from their sofas, I'm being made out to be some sort of psychopathic Hitler...

No, its all the other shit you post as well that makes me think you're mental. And if you speak to others in your family or at work like you speak to folk on here then all the above is plainly bollocks. If you don't, then you're a WUM. So you're either a psycho or some sort of bored man-child. Not sure why you keep inflicting yourself on this place, but I suppose its a free country isnt it? ;)

To answer some of the accusations and innuendo, For your benefit.

I am I.

:2cents:

My opinion is Mine. Your opinion is Yours.

"Let me say first , I understand your View. Yes, I agree Partially... "not all people on the dole or sickness benifit are scroungers." but we all know Many have never known anything other than the dole, entire family's, continuing from Father to son/daughter. and seem to be happy living off it. yes it's a problem that needs addressing, It will continue to get worse and more desperate for ALLthose on the bread line, (Not just those some call scum) the way it is currently being addressed. By the puppets in office.

Me, I worked hard all my life, many others being demon-ised have too. I had two f****** job's for many years, working in a factory, and business with a partner. Ha I had a window cleaning and paper round before I left school... I left the factory after twenty four years to better my self and circumstances for my family, (as well as escalating health problems) And left the business to my brother and partner... I worked as a manager for a multi national company for the last six years, who shit on, and pushed out (within the employment rules/Legislation) all their Directly employed workforce. by pissing them about making the job and targets totally impossible. (I'am thankful I had already left due to health.) whilst employing agency staff to continue to hold onto that market share the Loyal hard working employees had secured, for half the wage, and no or very few employment rights, No pension rights, or bonuses. Once they have the Market share company's/corporations do not give a f*** About sheeple. <<<(How they see and speak about YOU) That's all we are to corporations. Nothing personal just business icon_lmao.gif C***'s with a capital C.

I have been on the Dole two years, I do not qualify for disability allowance, though was finished on grounds of incapacity due to ill health, it's not going to improve for me. Any employer is Very unlikely to give me a chance or be prepared to take a chance on me. (just because of my age). I am no longer capable of Doing a job that requires physical exertion, for example... raising my arms above my head. Lifting, bending, walking. My wife can not work as she is in constant pain since an accident twelve years ago.

The problem now is, many many more people who are fit and healthy, capable of doing a days work, and also many similar to me who are not fit and healthy, but are assured there is a job we are physically capable of doing. Can not get a decent paying Job. There are none, or not enough.

all the money men, (who are using the money you and your fathers and your fathers fathers fathers. and so on and so forth gave them by their sweat working for them, and taxes)... are investing abroad looking for higher profit.

The smaller manufacturers that were a threat to these multinational corporations/company's are and have been systematically bought or forced out of business by a very few corporations.

And over the years... Closed by them mainly with the excuse... There is no market... no one wants to buy our goods. and we are in the red losing money. All Those left (That matter) are owned by the same people/family's. (Incidentally... have a snoop round the little corner grocery shop you have not been in for years if you still have one. Mine has many items on sale less than super markets.)

Every Day more and more normally hard working people who have little chance of working again are being bombarded with media news, Ministers speeches, paper's, tv, radio, and talk shows... Jeremy (drug taker, thief) kyle. news-night and the like, (as are those working) concerning what a bunch of dirty low life scroungers people in receipt of Job seekers allowance (on the Dole) are. and how the Majority or in some cases the Minority... are the scum of the earth.

Governments should be screwing and prosecuting the dirty low life scum who's interests they look after. Including their own. (who rob and steal from the people)

Not the working man on a pittance, (many millions of whom are only just able to keep head above water,) or those on the Dole.

I have not worked it out, and it's no body's business but mine... I estimate, If I live to be able to collect my private and state pension, I will not have scrounged, any where near more than I have paid, (towards furnishing the Rothschild's palaces) in taxes. But that's probably way off, as I will no longer be classed a scrounger once I reach pensionable age. or will I?

I am I.

Edited by paulus

You will be in good company. if you are made redundant or sacked.

Please understand, I do not see myself or anyone else as a Scrounger or Scum.

I would love a job I am capable of. and make no mistake, I am capable of many, I have no problem in portraying Self. experience, and work history. proven track record. Extremely hard working and successful in previous employment. However, as it stands after having applied for many more job vacancies than the Rules say I must. (Many of them "sandwich filling for minimum wage.") I am sceptical.

I also Understand there are Manipulators of systems.

I would prefer to go after the big fish, (Manipulators) not the minnows. The big fish are Manipulating systems to their advantage to a much lager extent that is far more damaging to society than the poorest members. who are to a certain extent, hog tied, by the big fishes dictates now. so it would seem... are governments

One small way we can take back that which corporations and government colludes to take from and deprive us of, are out rights and our Honour. as human beings.

Married with kids? :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly thought you were about 13. You're like a poor man's Kevin. No surprise to hear you're a boring fucking dweeb in real life though. You're the classic frustrated, attention-seeking, keyboard warrior. When's your next flounce btw?

And you arent being pathetic at all for going on this site and registering an identical nick in order to have a dig?

They say imitiation is the highest form of flattery..

:lol: Fucking tosser

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Guest CabayeAye

Haha! You went to the effort of creating a fake account to have a pop and you're calling ME a boring dweeb?!

Being a non-smoker and not a heavy drinker doesn't make you boring, you odious twunt!

There was I, thinking this was a discussion thread concerning Politics's, only just realizing it's all about Ego and Labels. For some.

You haven't discussed politics. You've discussed your particular situation.