Politics

Christmas Tree

Guest CabayeAye

You get immune after a while, at least I did :lol:

I'm getting there slowly. The only person who really grates on me now in that cunt Monroe Transfer. Even The Fish doesn't bother me any more!

You've discussed your particular situation.

Only to ensure others had sufficient subjective material to discount those that would discredit my person.

As to Politics, Everything I have said and published links to in this thread, is connected to Politics. as were my rebuttals

welcome to toontastic, home of personal attacks

Thank you, for your welcome. :thumbup:

Personal attacks don't normally interest me, In my book those that resort to such nicety's are mindless morons.

Guest CabayeAye

Thank you, for your welcome. :thumbup:

Personal attacks don't normally interest me, In my book those that resort to such nicety's are mindless morons.

Unfortunately you have just described the 'inner circle' of this site.

Play your cards right and we might let you in on it Gremill.

Whalecum to the Crèche!

A Crèche, is simply a means for one to foist it's wishes on others, via mass indoctrination.

A fair bit of decent factual information regarding what goes on In this country, and in america can be found here.

For example, why the cost of Corn has shot up from $2 per bushel to $8 per bushel. and the ramifications for the man in the street.

Who does it benefit? Why did the US create the Mandate for Corn production?

answers or questions are not publicised by OUR mainstream media.

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/

Russia Today? They produced a report on illuminati bringing down Gadaffi because of his plans to replace the dollar with the African dinar. Should be viewed in same light as any form of propaganda network like Fox News.

Russia Today? They produced a report on illuminati bringing down Gadaffi because of his plans to replace the dollar with the African dinar. Should be viewed in same light as any form of propaganda network like Fox News.

It was a gold backed dinar actually and he'd had feasability meetings with other african countries. Get your facts right. ;) It was a way of keeping wealth in Africa and also filtering it down to the populace.

Edited by Park Life

It was a gold backed dinar actually and he'd had feasability meetings with other african countries. Get your facts right. ;) It was a way of keeping wealth in Africa and also filtering it down to the populace.

You haven't corrected any facts in the post as there were none to correct. I didn't explain what the Dinar was as it detracted from the point about RT being a Russian anti-Fox i.e. full of shit in this instance claiming that Gadaffi was not trying to repress an Arab spring uprising in Libya, it wasn't happening, the western media made it up at the behest of the Rothschilds because they were scared of Gadaffi's Dinar plans.

Fuck. Right. Off.

You haven't corrected any facts in the post as there were none to correct. I didn't explain what the Dinar was as it detracted from the point about RT being a Russian anti-Fox i.e. full of shit in this instance claiming that Gadaffi was not trying to repress an Arab spring uprising in Libya, it wasn't happening, the western media made it up at the behest of the Rothschilds because they were scared of Gadaffi's Dinar plans.

Fuck. Right. Off.

:lol:

The gold dinar was an issue and RT reported it. Simple. RT do a lot of stuff our corporate press purposefully ignores cause they don't want trouble from their sponsors and corporate media controllers. It's not about Fox v RT is it? General Electric own NBC for instance..Media ownership in the West is practically a monopoly of corporate interests and agenda setting. I didn't expect you to be taken in by these 'colour' revolutions in the middle east. ;)

The new plan is to turn non-aligned or false-aligned states into micro-states...Break them up along religious or factional lines. We're busy right now sending money to the most henious and fundamentalist nutters in Syria cause it has been decided to de-stabalise Syria.

Maybe the Rothschild bit was over egging it...But it might have escaped your attention that Libya and Syria have huge gold reserves and little if nothing to do with Western banking cartels. ;)

A gold backed African currency or gold dinars would be immune to currency speculators and fluctuations driven by fianancial terrorism (see goldman sachs). The money also would be more likely to stay in africa. Gadaffi was actually planning more..SELLING OIL FOR GOLD. That I think is what did for him.

Iran is currently selling oil to India for gold and has offered it to others for Euro's (as Saddam planned). The timelines are set.

Edited by Park Life

The gold dinar was an issue..... No, it was tenuously linked to an even more tenuous view that the Arab spring was manufactured by the western media because Gadafii had 'had some meetings' and 'these had gone quite well' :lol:

The new plan.... Are you actually confirming that you hold the view that the Arab spring is manufactured by the west?

The gold dinar was an issue..... No, it was tenuously linked to an even more tenuous view that the Arab spring was manufactured by the western media because Gadafii had 'had some meetings' and 'these had gone quite well' :lol:

The new plan.... Are you actually confirming that you hold the view that the Arab spring is manufactured by the west?

Yes 100%. (Not so much Egypt). But if you look at Egypt: They/we are making sure some kind of continuity opressive regime (former regime elements) keeps power.

The cia and Saudi money men are upto their neck in it. Turkish special forces with the blessing of nato are deep in Syrian territory.

When the American revolution starts is when I start to pay attention. The rest is a stacked deck card game.

A lot of it is in Obama's mentors book. I recommend it.

200px-The_Grand_Chessboard.jpg

Edited by Park Life

A fair bit of decent factual information regarding what goes on In this country, and in america can be found here.

For example, why the cost of Corn has shot up from $2 per bushel to $8 per bushel. and the ramifications for the man in the street.

Who does it benefit? Why did the US create the Mandate for Corn production?

answers or questions are not publicised by OUR mainstream media.

http://rt.com/programs/keiser-report/

Listen to Lord Lucan's trailer park love child here.