Politics

Christmas Tree

The SNP are the big question mark at the minute, it's hard to imagine it being quite the landslide the polls suggest but Scotland is different like that. Interesting times ahead. I know the Lib Dems have made some poor choices in coalition, but if several elections down the line we still haven't had another majority government then it might start to relativise that a bit.

Scotland is key. If Labour can do ok there then they will gain a majority. Even then though it's not going to be a very big one.

It is a waste of time, but Cameron's pathetic refusal to answer the question as to whether he would participate has been pathetic. (

They all fear debates cause without briefing and controlled questions they all look like gumbies bar Farage who can bullshit himself out of a fight in a pub in Portsmouth (which is Jedi level stuff).

i don't get why cameron is shitting himself about going head to head with miliband. this is ed miliband ffs.

Thinking about it, I reckon it's Farage he's worried about.

Thinking about it, I reckon it's Farage he's worried about.

aye, but he's ruling out a head to head with miliband too, which i could only see him coming out of the better.

i suppose as far as milband is concerned, he can't lose as his approval ratings are unlikely to get any lower

Edited by Dr Gloom

aye, but he's ruling out a head to head with miliband too, which i could only see him coming out of the better.

i suppose as far as milband isn't concerned, he can't lose as his approval ratings are already so low.

I guess it's that too with a head to head. I.e. his party's behind in the polls even with Miliband's ratings being so low. Anything that upsets that can only be bad for the election. Also, just the two of them isn't really on because of the other parties being excluded. Anything more inclusive has to have UKIP taking part, which leads us back to the original problem. That said, with the way the polls are (and how they've been for a long time now) and the election so close, it seems inconceivable that the Tories can win it. The low risk strategy they seem to be employing seems to be them settling for a narrow-ish defeat and a hung Parliament and taking it as a sort of Pyrrhic victory (relative to where they were in the polls a year or two back). It's all a bit odd.

Miliband is at war with the right wing corporate media. Think he's also more left that he can let on right now as I said in another thread.

Ed Miliband could walk down Oxford street, naked, with a black, disabled baby hanging off his cock, and he still wouldn't be as offensive as Cameron.

Hanging by a fist or noshing?

Honestly though, my hatred of all things Tory is visceral.

I was 11 when Thatcher got in, and witnessed the destruction she and her mob unleashed on this country with increasing dismay as I grew older.

The thing that I find most repellant about the cunts is that their default target is the "benefit scrounger" underclass- a thing that was largely nonexistent until their fucking policies took effect. They created the thing they hate most.

The greatest trick these fuckers ever pulled was getting working class people to vote for them to stop "these benefit scroungers".

If I find out someone has voted Tory, all bets are off regarding reasoned debate- you vote Tory, you are a cunt.

The broadcasters are apparently going ahead with the three debates, leaving an empty podium for the ones he decides he doesn't wish to attend.

Not quite sure how that'll work in the planned head to head with Miliband.

Edited by ewerk

They should set up one of those inflatable punchbag you can get for kids, with the weighted bottom, with Cameron's picture on it.

Then start with a dark, silent studio. Suddenly the silence is pierced by the Rocky fanfare and a single spotlight settles on Milliband in a Union Jack robe. Full ringwalk, shadow boxing, the lot. And let him answer the question and then in the bits when Cameron should be speaking, Milliband dances around raining punches down on his shiny fuckwit face.

That would win him a majority.

They should set up one of those inflatable punchbag you can get for kids, with the weighted bottom, with Cameron's picture on it.

Then start with a dark, silent studio. Suddenly the silence is pierced by the Rocky fanfare and a single spotlight settles on Milliband in a Union Jack robe. Full ringwalk, shadow boxing, the lot. And let him answer the question and then in the bits when Cameron should be speaking, Milliband dances around raining punches down on his shiny fuckwit face.

That would win him a majority.

:lol:

Can't they just do this for real? I'd get into politics mesel.