Politics

Christmas Tree

Andrew Neil's barnet is an absolute shit show. Looks like someone wiped their arse on a ball of wool.

Aye :lol: time to ditch the 'just for men'

Still has to win a vote in Parliament which it never will....Half the Tories won't vote for it, never mind the others...

Yeah theyd struggle to win the Queens speech vote with that in there :lol:

How often do the ruling party go on to increase their share of the seats?

Its from such a low base though its pretty much unprecedented in modern times. And still probably not even a majority. Which almost makes it feel worse.

I'm a tiny bit torn. Of the two options obviously I want Miliband as PM (I even voted Labour today, because what the fuck else are you going to do in Lewisham Deptford), but it would be quite funny if Balls lost his seat... :unsure:

Yeah theyd struggle to win the Queens speech vote with that in there :lol:

I know it;s such a scam...It was a bit of UKIP insurance when they panicked last year.

Its from such a low base though its pretty much unprecedented in modern times. And still probably not even a majority. Which almost makes it feel worse.

It's like beating Rotherham to win the FA Cup final.

I'm a tiny bit torn. Of the two options obviously I want Miliband as PM (I even voted Labour today, because what the fuck else are you going to do in Lewisham Deptford), but it would be quite funny if Balls lost his seat... :unsure:

Balls get the heave ho would be hilarious. Guess it would be the biggest shock since Portillo.

Didnt Cameron say he'll stand down in a couple of years?...

He won't do a third term, which I guess means he'll need to stand down well in advance of 2020. Has to be a god thing for the cons surely, he's an absolute knacker for them whatever CT claims. Edited by Renton

UKIP doing very well so far. Could really fuck the Tories up.

Was just thinking that. Might pull down Tory votes in tight ones.

So look...That exit poll might have a new phenomenon the shy UKIP...They will come out and say they voted Tory.

Edited by Park Life

He won't do a third term, which I guess means he'll need to stand down well in advance of 2013. Has to be a god thing for the cons surely, he's an absolute knacker for them whatever CT claims.

Is there anyone any better? From any side?

You can see the BBC are cock a hoop with that exit poll.

Don't understand why, the Tories hate them. They want to scrap the license fee and give a free reign to Murdoch. I know it's fashionable on alternative website to cast the BBC as pure establishment but most Tories hate the idea of a nationalised broadcaster.