Politics

Christmas Tree

I wouldn't have called that democratisation mind which puts a totally different slant to what they want. Mind I can't be bothered to think up a better politically expediant one word explainer of what that is.

I like the idea of internal investment, however to cover everything he wants to would, to my very limited knowledge, seem to cost trillions.

Well the shambles we've seen from Labour in the past six weeks I suppose is likely to have that effect. Labour are toast, and look unelectable from any vantage point now.

The centre-left died (if it ever existed) in the referendum. I have to say though, looking around at the rampant leads far right parties have in the Netherlands and France, the rise of Golden Dawn in Greece and even the challenge to Merkel in Germany, it's not looking good for the left all over the shop. We may very well end up with a Tory party to the left of most of the rest of Europe.