Politics

Christmas Tree

53 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Now that momentum has control of everything I just can’t see any way back. The lunatic youth bloc vote are always going to vote for the leftist candidate who by their very nature will always be unelectable.

That's because the older generation are, by and large, selfish cunts. I mean, not you, obviously, given you voted for Corbyn at the last election.

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

That's because the older generation are, by and large, selfish cunts. I mean, not you, obviously, given you voted for Corbyn at the last election.

:lol: 

I would guess the majority of this board would be quite happy with a centre left labour government. It’s how that is ever possible again I’m questioning.

Well, well done Corbyn. I've just voted other than Labour for the first time in my life.

There was a bunch of old Tory women in front of me. One didn't know how to put a cross on the ballot paper. Another put the ballot paper in her handbag and walked out before she was called back!

And these soon to be deceased (factual, not nasty) have decided the fate of our country! 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

I would guess the majority of this board would be quite happy with a centre left labour government. It’s how that is ever possible again I’m questioning.

Once Jeremy Corbyn is defeated in 2022, Labour will be offering a serious leader of the opposition so the Conservatives will be better served staying away from any of the old guard as they will not have it anywhere as easy as Theresa May has had it. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, well done Corbyn. I've just voted other than Labour for the first time in my life.

There was a bunch of old Tory women in front of me. One didn't know how to put a cross on the ballot paper. Another put the ballot paper in her handbag and walked out before she was called back!

And these soon to be deceased (factual, not nasty) have decided the fate of our country! 

Green or Yellow?

2 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

Once Jeremy Corbyn is defeated in 2022, Labour will be offering a serious leader of the opposition so the Conservatives will be better served staying away from any of the old guard as they will not have it anywhere as easy as Theresa May has had it. 

Not a chance he’ll be around then. He has nothing else to offer and the polls are against him. 

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Now that momentum has control of everything I just can’t see any way back. The lunatic youth bloc vote are always going to vote for the leftist candidate who by their very nature will always be unelectable.

Didn’t put you down as lunatic youth bloc, fats

A generation condemned to low wages with no prospect of home ownership who  believe there must be a better way and they're "lunatic". 

What a bunch of generational vampire parasites you all are. 

20 minutes ago, NJS said:

A generation condemned to low wages with no prospect of home ownership who  believe there must be a better way and they're "lunatic". 

What a bunch of generational vampire parasites you all are. 

They’re been sold a pup and are too naive to understand. The parasites are the snake oil salesmen selling it.

A pup because 40 years of Thatcherism has made the UK a paradise?

Moderately left wing governments have made lots of countries better than the UK. Fuck GDP and how many billionaires live here - I'm talking about other, better measures of society like not having fucking food banks. 

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

A pup because 40 years of Thatcherism has made the UK a paradise?

Moderately left wing governments have made lots of countries better than the UK. Fuck GDP and how many billionaires live here - I'm talking about other, better measures of society like not having fucking food banks. 

There was just 11 years of Thatcherism. 

5 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Wages are not too low, the cost of living is too high. VAT is is too much, consumers are being fleased. 

How would you reduce the cost of living and pay for the reduction in VAT?

1 minute ago, adios said:

Show your work.

I'm no economist, I'm just sharing. I inherited my politics from my grandfather who was involved in the  treasury for his local council.

He once bought me a mug for my 18th with Maggie on it, when my ex broke it not long after my grandfather's passing I was devastated.