Politics

Christmas Tree

Not really sure why this is an issue when our leaders sell weapons to and/or are all pally with "terrorist" states.  Oh yeah, it's an issue because a distraction is needed.

We can argue about the reasons, however, but Corbyn is a total shitshow of an opposition leader and needs replacing.

2 minutes ago, adios said:

Not really sure why this is an issue when our leaders sell weapons to and/or are all pally with "terrorist" states.  Oh yeah, it's an issue because a distraction is needed.

We can argue about the reasons, however, but Corbyn is a total shitshow of an opposition leader and needs replacing.

Absolutely agree with the bit in bold. The arguments against him for me are his apparent inability to win, which is accentuated by what he's up against, and his stance on the EU / Brexit, which is pretty much nonsensical

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

What in the name of fuck draws you to that conclusion about an octogenarian actor? :lol:

As much as I dislike James Corden, getting on stage in front of a room full of people and telling him his gut was putting him off his food was a cunts trick 

7 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

As much as I dislike James Corden, getting on stage in front of a room full of people and telling him his gut was putting him off his food was a cunts trick 

Wasn't that after Corden had been acting the cunt, y'know, for his entire career?

All the stories I've heard about Corden make him sound like a twat, who's only nice to celeb-mates, or if the cameras are rolling.

Patrick Stewart comes across a bit smug at times, but he's a nonagenarian and not many 60yr olds are chilled out.

• Haha 1

As I said last week, when is the last time he did a wide ranging interview? 

He appeared on Marr and Peston in January and Marr again in June. For a man with all the answers and a victim of a vicious smear campaign his team seem very keen for him to avoid any real scrutiny.

• Like 1

This individuals colleagues and peers are all coming out to bat for her and a lot of those who are drawing attention to it on twitter appear to be fuckin cranks but this really doesn’t look good for the bbc iyam :cuppa: