Politics

Christmas Tree

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

But that’s not what he’s saying :lol: 

He’s saying exactly the same as the ONS, the FT, the Guardian, the beeb. 

In other words, he’s right. :lol:

Please kill yourself.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s thick, man. Not sure what’s funnier (yet more depressing at the same time) Raab drawing that conclusion from that graph or people like CT just accepting and having no concept as to why we’re laughing at him. It’s about as simple a graphical representation of data as you can get. Guess that’s what happens when you take a perverse pride in never having read a book. 

Books are for people with no imagination iirc. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

You lost, get over it 

What an utter spunk bubble that weird creep is. And this comes as IDS and others have pilloried Hammond for referring to these cunts as extremists. They are fucking extremists who are becoming increasingly desperate. I wonder what he had in his closet? 

On 10/2/2018 at 13:00, ewerk said:

It does seem morally wrong to continue with an action that you know isn’t in the country’s best interests. But it will keep out the foreigners and she’ll fucking love that.

DuxINpWX4AEUBdp.jpg

Perhaps @Christmas Tree can answer this. Is there not a case for favoured immigration rights for our culturally and geographically close neighbours. Should France be treated the same way as Mexico. What about Ireland, should we scrap the CTA? 

It makes perfect sense to me for low paid workers in agriculture or hospitality to nip over the Channel for seasonal work. It makes no sense to me for an Indian person to do this. Who is more likely to stay? Who do the UKippers have the most issue with, really

And I might add CT, are you happy your kids have lost the reciprocal right to work in 27 other EU countries? That they won't have the opportunity to do a bit of casual work in tourism as part of life experience? I think it's sad you are condemning generations to a more insular outlook on life. 

Edited by Renton

I'm all for prioritising skilled workers to an extent but 30k is quite high for a lot of decent jobs. 

On Renton's point I don't believe a single leaver gave a nanosecond's thought to British people working in the EU and if they did, wouldn't give a flying fuck. 

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

More PMQ embarrassment for Corbyn. Shouting like an angry old  man. How May has the upper hand here is beyond me.

Don’t worry, he called her a stupid woman, that’ll show her.

Fucking incredible. 

The country is is being deliberately driven off a fucking cliff, and the media are shitting their fucking pants because Corbyn might or might not have called the Driver stupid. 

What a fucking shitshow we are living through. 

Can we have a war or something, instead please? Anything but this fucking slow motion suicide. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Well done Corbyn you utter fucknut. We are heading for the worst crisis since ww2, and you've given the tories the excuse they need to make it about you. 

Having seen it I take this back, it was fuck all. Even if he said it, in the context it was said it was justified. May playing a pantomime villain, literally, was fucking ridiculous. Tories desperate to play the snowflake, to avert attention. Still, he plays straight into their hands time and time again. 

Can Wor Jezza eat like a regular human being? 

Maybe that’s his winning card- May can’t eat chips, Milliband fucked up eating a bacon sarnie, and Cameron went for broke and fucked the bacon at source. 

Edit; He’s a fucking vegetarian. 

Disregard this post. 

• Haha 1