Politics

Christmas Tree

Corbyn simply hasn’t delivered or shown decent leadership. He’s behind THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT in the polls. People have sussed him out. It’ll take another GE defeat for him to go though 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Corbyn simply hasn’t delivered or shown decent leadership. He’s behind THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT in the polls. People have sussed him out. It’ll take another GE defeat for him to go though 

The thing i find immensely frustrating about the GE defeat is they'll come out afterwards saying things like "we didn't appreciate the strength of feeling that people in our membership had for remaining" or something that suggests they're totally out of touch with reality or liars.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The thing i find immensely frustrating about the GE defeat is they'll come out afterwards saying things like "we didn't appreciate the strength of feeling that people in our membership had for remaining" or something that suggests they're totally out of touch with reality or liars.

He's just a liar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Jesus wept. 40% for May. Who are these people? I’m surprised Don’t Know didnt top the poll 

Well it almost did, almost certainly would if it was rephrased "None of them". 

Fuck May and fuck Corbyn. Fuck them all. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

Don't know. But there's no one at Westminster displaying even a tiny fraction of the honesty she shows here . And I'm not blind, but it goes way, way beyond how she looks.  They say politics is showbiz for the ugly.  I'd vote for a female jabba the hut if she was saying this sort of thing. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is she the only person doing this sort of thing? Or is it just that she gets more attention doing it because she's fuckable?

She's definitely the "in" left winger at the moment but I'd be surprised if she was the first person saying stuff like this. However, the Democrats were funded through lobbyists too, so it's possible that a fringe position (that this is unacceptable) is becoming more visible.

54 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Some daft bint at PMQs demanding equal prize money for men’s and women’s teams in the FA Cup. Fuck off.

:lol: Ignoring the massive difference in sponsorship money, history and even general interest to make a “right-on” point is very trendy right now. Even before raising the counter argument that women’s football is absolutely shit

John McDonnell has called Sir Winston Churchill a "villain" over his role in dealing with striking miners in 1910.

At a Politico event, when asked to give a one-word answer on whether Churchill was a hero or villain, the shadow chancellor said: "Tonypandy - villain".

During the Tonypandy riots of 1910, troops were sent out to control striking miners who wrecked town centre shops and mine owners' property.

Churchill was voted the greatest Briton in a BBC poll in 2002.

Not going to do him any favours with the general electorate.