Politics

Christmas Tree

I don’t think all sections of the “MSM” push the same narrative. The stuff I was taking the piss out of is the Daily Mail line, designed fo, and lapped up by, the likes of CT

Boris Johnson

Esther McVey

David Davis

Michael Gove

Andrea Leadsom

Dominic Raab

Jeremy Hunt

Sajid Javid

Liz Truss

What's this? This is a list of potential candidates to replace May, possibly this year. One of these will likely be our next PM. All in the hands of the Conservative party with no effective opposition. 

:suicide:

Leadsom. :lol: I've used this line before but if she gets to PM its basically the plot of King Ralph but with someone's nana instead of a fat American. She's as thick as shit. 

Even Corbyn could get the better of her at PMQs. 

• Haha 3

Not sure about today but it's been on the drawing board for more than 20 years. Last thing I saw had 2022 as the start date. 

Sadly the new site is about the same distance from my house as the current one unlike the long term site now rejected which is/was a kick up the arse away. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Tom Watson is the man, I reckon. 

Probably the most unifying candidate tbh. Could be an inspiration to CT too, losing all that weight without resorting to fat fighters. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

PMQ's today. 

May is going to look at building a second railway station at Chelmsford.Would it not be cheaper building  a cycle track into London? 

This more mackem than the mackems act has gone a bit far, don’t you think? 

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Does Starmer have a chance of taking over from Corbyn or is he too much towards the centre for the membership.

I would take Starmer, not that I will ever vote again.