Politics

Christmas Tree

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I don't think that, don't worry.

Actually I can see how it comes across that way. When I say Palestinians I'm thinking more of how we now come to call them that, but I suppose that pre-Israel, both Jewish people and Muslims would have been Palestinians. My bad.

Before the Balfour deceleration it was part  of the Ottoman Empire. Palestine wasn’t a country till 1988. 

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Will my eyes bleed if I dare to watch that Sargon gadge on YouTube to see what all the fuss is about?...

I've watched a lot of his stuff. Some of it he is right about, but unfortunately he uses the things he is right about as a vehicle for pushing the things he is wrong about as well. Worth looking into IMO from a self informative perspective, as these guys are only going to become more prominent.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Scarily he’s married with two kids. What sort of women finds that look and anti-feminist view sexy?

Yeah I keep telling Gloom this. The guy earns well over £100k a year, he isn't living in his mum's basement however much we might want him to be that kind of person. As for his wife, I imagine she finds the money and confidence rather compelling.

We can't just call these people losers as an argument anymore, we actually need to take them to task for their arguments.

31 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Oh whoop de fucking do. He earns 100k, like that means we have to take him seriously 

That's not why you have to take him seriously. You have to take him seriously because he has almost 1m people watching his videos, talks absolute nonsense about 'the left', and is running for political positions. This media drama is only going to make more people aware of him, and I guarantee that this will not be something he's unhappy about.

We need to take him seriously because he's intelligent, and wrong.

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

100k p.a?

Does he run his own landscape gardening company or something??

Financially supported by his followers.

He went a bit mental, made out like he was minted, lost a £50 or £100 bet on here ( loser to donate to SBR Foundation), which he then reneged on, and eventually revealed his average weekly earnings, which were average. :D

As you can imagine, we were very kind and understanding as we eviscerated him. 

Silly boy. 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He went a bit mental, made out like he was minted, lost a £50 or £100 bet on here ( loser to donate to SBR Foundation), which he then reneged on, and eventually revealed his average weekly earnings, which were average. :D

As you can imagine, we were very kind and understanding as we eviscerated him. 

Silly boy. 

And yet Stevie did the same thing but got none of the shit.