Politics

Christmas Tree

I mean, the only silver lining here is that eventually, they are going to be punished. Labour will be crushed at the next GE and Corbyn will have to admit that it's because he was fucking stupid about Brexit.

Corbyn and his advisors are such inept cunts. What a ridiculous interpretation of these election results. Let him do his deal and see where that gets Labour. A fully deserved wipe out at the next GE.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

937 seats down with 49 left to declare. This was meant to be "as many as 800" seats lost for the Tories. Shocker. 

Could be 1300 by the end. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Corbyn and his advisors are such inept cunts. What a ridiculous interpretation of these election results. Let him do his deal and see where that gets Labour. A fully deserved wipe out at the next GE.

Aye that'll be the case. But it also means, incredibly, that the Tories will be returned to power.

It's staggering. They're going to get away with it.

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Tweet from baldrick. (Haven't worked out how to embed these yet ^_^) 

Exactly how I feel. 

Yep, me too. 

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

"Corbyn"

"admit"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get the feeling he’s that stupid he thinks he’s right. On everything 

One positive story was that that lass who broke down on question time 4 years ago after voting tory only to lose tax credits was elected as a Labour Councillor - I think a few people on here, probably including me, were a bit nasty about her at the time but fair play to her now. 

Well to be fair anyone working class who votes Tory deserves people to be nasty to them because not only are they complete fucking morons, they’re harming the rest of us.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 08:50, Gemmill said:

A spoiled ballot paper from the Worcester city council elections.

"Ah great I can spell out brexit in these spaces...shit theres not actually enough room...running out of room, I'll have to put two letters in this one...but that'll make it look stupid, if there are only two things in one of the boxes...smiley face!"

How the fuck that was interpreted as a vote for tories? Ridiculous.

So what about this dogshit turd of a deal it is rumoured May and Corbyn have made and will be trying to get through parliament next week. A "customs arrangement" until the GE in 2022. I can scarcely think of anything worse. What a completr cunt Corbyn is, he is an absolute travesty of a human being. 

The WA already gives us a customs union until 2021. What would one more year add? We need certainty for business, not another few years where everything is up in the air.

5 hours ago, Renton said:

How the fuck that was interpreted as a vote for tories? Ridiculous.

So what about this dogshit turd of a deal it is rumoured May and Corbyn have made and will be trying to get through parliament next week. A "customs arrangement" until the GE in 2022. I can scarcely think of anything worse. What a completr cunt Corbyn is, he is an absolute travesty of a human being. 

Why has Keir Starmer suddenly gone all quiet on this as well? He's part of that negotiation as I understood it. What on earth have they said to him to get him to back down?

It’s his job to be involved in that negotiation whether he thinks it will succeed or not. I’d say we’ve heard nothing from him because he has nothing positive to say about it yet.

How many fucking footballing references are they going to have at PMQs?

Also, I think that’s the worst ever question I’ve ever heard at PMQs from Richard Drax.

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

How many fucking footballing references are they going to have at PMQs?

Also, I think that’s the worst ever question I’ve ever heard at PMQs from Richard Drax.

What did the upper class cunt of the year ask? :cuppa:

On 01/05/2019 at 12:41, ewerk said:

Johnny Mercer can go fuck himself.

Johnny Mercer now effectively resigning the whip in support of soldiers’ rights to murder U.K. citizens.

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

Johnny Mercer now effectively resigning the whip in support of soldiers’ rights to murder U.K. citizens.

just heard him on 5live.... turns out its fuck all to do with his principles on the NI squaddies it's that the whips office contacted his ex colleagues in the military to dig up dirt on him because he didn't vote for May's deal the first time round.