Politics

Christmas Tree

He'll be fine. The Tories can't afford to lose any more MPs.

Also, the woman involved isn't making a complaint to the police.

Edited by ewerk

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

He can claim to have felt threatened and there's no way to disprove it.

"There was no security present and I was, for a split second, genuinely worried she might have been armed.

"As a result I grasped the intruder firmly in order to remove her from the room as swiftly as possible."

He added: "I deeply regret this episode and unreservedly apologise to the lady concerned for grabbing her but in the current climate I felt the need to act decisively to close down the threat to the safety of those present."

FilthyDetailedIzuthrush-small.gif

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Naga Munchetty interviewed some lass from Greenpeace this morning, her angle basically being, 

“ She was trespassing, deserved it”

BBC, bastion of impartiality. 

And also asking, because Mark Field’s defence was he thought the protesters might be armed, if the aforementioned Greenpeace rep could guarantee none of their members would ever commit violence. I mean what sort of fucking moronic line of questioning is that? Not to mention the fact Field only grabbed her by the neck, from behind, when it was clear the female protester wasn’t armed. You get the distinct impression he often grabs ladies by the neck from behind once he’s had a sniff of the barmaid’s apron. The horrible Tory cunt. 

• Like 1

Somebody should be asking the met why they completely denied it happened until the reporter told them he had the crime numberas well as the id numbers and reg no of the Coppers who rurned up. 

As with everything concerning this corrupt shitbag it fucking stinks. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Not all of us have an FT subscription, Mr Gecko! 

I read it ok 🤔

Can’t now though. It was maybe available for an hour or so last night? 

Anyway, esteemed football writer Simon Kuper was at Oxford the roughly same time as Gove, Hunt,Cameron, Johnson, Rees Mogg etc and he confirms they’re all utter cunts. He also says Brexit & the leadership election bare grim echoes for elections to be president of the Oxford Union. It’s a really interesting read. Honest. 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Anyway.....more good news this morning...

I can't handle all this good news. Out of tht list, I most fear 1 and 5, because they may be irreversible. I want 4 now. Can he survive 2 and 3? Doubtful, but thats where 1 comes in. 

• Like 1