Politics

Christmas Tree

Last Friday I attended an event for businesses of Hastings and Rye at the Hastings museum.  These were entrepreneurs and owners of small local businesses, such as IT, hotels and security.   Proprietors of these businesses were quick to share their views with me that we need to stay in the EU.  They told me that their success depends on continued membership.  Their success provides local employment, which means jobs and financial security for working people and their families.  This is the core of my support for staying in the EU - jobs and security.  

‘But fuck them now, the only job I’m worried about is my own’

There’s no such thing as no deal. It’s literally leaving without a deal then begging for some hastily cobbled together shit deal as soon as everything instantly turns to shit. In some ways it would be worth it 

On 04/06/2010 at 09:58, Christmas Tree said:

You laugh, but thats his long term goal and I would certainly not bet against him.

He plays the buffoon very well but is also a very clever bloke and is well liked by a wide range of people.

CT got one right! :boogie:

Why did it have to be this one? :suicide: 

• Haha 1

Goodbye from Scotland, fingers crossed the border checks aren’t too horrendous for visits.

And congratulations on achieving unity to Ant and Ewerk. I mean Ireland I don’t think they’re pumping each other although I may be wrong.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves