Politics

Christmas Tree

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“You know, those are the opposite roads, that happens. I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did.”

I put this through Google Translate and it came back “Language detected; Retard”

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable he can get away it.

Hannah Arendt, a philosopher who fled Nazi Germany, is one of the world’s greatest minds on the subjects of power, control and totalitarianism. The quote below should be read, re- read and shared. Its insight to Johnson & No 10’s current actions is terrifyingly real:

Scary.jpg

Just a proposal to potentially lock out a few million people from voting who just happen to be in a position where they can't afford a passport, driving license etc. So on top of working till they die, they might not have the opportunity to vote as well. Can't wait till they go the whole hog and just start aligning holiday entitlement, sick pay etc with the good ol' US of A. 

5.6m people will be prevented from voting in order to prevent a repeat of the 26 instances of attempted voter fraud at the last election. How this is being attempted, never mind allowed, is beyond my comprehension. 

Edited by Gemmill